Black Short Stories : Countdown to Noon

:lol: No, Kadijah, I'm not trying to perfect this. I'm writing to entertain, is all. And, I'll still hold my views toward the gender preference. So, okay.

Omuhgosh. When I did write to perfect my skills, I wouldn't even let my family read my works, let alone strangers I don't know. Believe me, I asked how he knew it was his picture, also, but I said, I don't care, still getting published. :10500: And by descriptive, I was using it just to address Asomfwaa. Please don't take it too literal.

I still have that sort of writers feel in me, but I haven't written a work in so many years now, that it's gonna look rusty, I know. But don't take this as me putting down your critique. I welcome it(but please don't think I'm spitting on the form because of sloppiness). In fact, I'm surprised I'm getting so many talking on it. That usually means people are somewhat interested. And that's exciting. lol

Thanks for letting me know you're a dilettante. I won't waste my knowledge (most of it hard-won) critiquing your submissions hereinout! :)

I would hope none take it personally that I do this for fun. :) I don't think anyone's critiques are wasted, be they in reason, of course. I do find it interesting what people think, and don't take it nearly as harshly as I did when I was younger. (Boy, would I trash an entire work when someone told me they didn't understand part of it.)

But part of the writer in me does surface, from time to time, when someone brings in certain errors I make. However, since I just want the overall meaning to get through, and to know if one had fun reading through it entirely, I take it in stride.

As I stated, had I been trying for perfection, y'all wouldn't even know I wrote stories, let alone see any story of mine. :lol:

This is why when I did write, I preferred poetry. lol Shoot, I even thought sketching was better because there were no grammatical errors to be found. lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back