Science and Technology : COSMOS

Ah, nice! I hope it's longer than the original Cosmos. Cosmos was only 13 episodes...

I was content with the length of Cosmos because it seemed like a lot of thought and effort went into each one. That's my personal preference though. I know people who are driven mad by the fact that a lot of BBC shows only do like up to 6 episodes a season, but if it's a good show I watch.

I was content with the length of Cosmos because it seemed like a lot of thought and effort went into each one. That's my personal preference though. I know people who are driven mad by the fact that a lot of BBC shows only do like up to 6 episodes a season, but if it's a good show I watch.

I agree. I'm just the type of person who always wants more of this kind of programming. I literally watch nothing else on T.V. unless it's something like this or Sci Fi. Essentially anything to do with science and tech.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back