Police : COPS DEHUMANIZING BLACKS FOR FUN

If you are incapable of seeing why we need to be better at your age, then there is nothing I can do to convince you.
at my age i can see that the notion that black people must always raise to some higher standard while whites do what ever they damm well please is a trick and a trap.

at my age i can see that the notion that black people must always raise to some higher standard while whites do what ever they damm well please is a trick and a trap.

Yea, because the better path is to be just as ignorant as the Confederate Flag waving Trump supporters, right? Maintaining our standard at their low standard level is going to help our people defeat White Supremacy? I will do a hard pass and maintain my high standards.

Yea, because the better path is to be just as ignorant as the Confederate Flag waving Trump supporters, right? Maintaining our standard at their low standard level is going to help our people defeat White Supremacy? I will do a hard pass and maintain my high standards.
um, who is on top right now ????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back