Law Forum : Cop Keeps Job After Threatening To Kill Black Man, Cover It Up

bpbutton-thumb-300x294-43977.jpg

Shouting Black Power scared the hell out of the citizenry when we wanted to vote. Bring it back and mean it.
Reading the story. The officer was at the mans house. Strange I don't believe it stated why. It did not say he was there with a warrant or to question the man. The recording was done by the mans extended family relative a white man. the officer made a statement. if he puts his hands on me I will kill him. If I have to I will mess up my shirt and it will look like self defense. ( adlib a bit from memory ) the officer also said. The man he came to arrest deserves a bullet. the black man who the officer was speaking about. Had been bailed out on a drug charge. It is obvious whites will say things within the group to each other, that they would not say otherwise. Because the extended family member is white, and the man the officer threatened was black. The officer felt at ease saying those things. What he didn't know was he was being recorded and was speaking a white relative who was also fed up with his unlawful approach to things and his blatant arrogance.

Like i said. we can demand that paid employees of the citizenry must be held accountable and coming even under suspension of wrong doing must be replaced with someone who hold a better attitude towards all citizens and really wants to perform under the law, and protect and serve. This also extends to police chiefs. give them thirty days to work towards their innocence and drop te hammer.

WE CAN IMPLEMENT WHAT WE DESERVE IMMEDIATELY. BLACK POWER / NO PEACE!

We can't shout Black Power when most of the celebrities we praise are the children of white/non Black women and or have white /non Black mates....this makes us look like prideless, moronic losers. We need to uplift our own SSA ancestry and features before spouting half hearted entreaties that make us look like fools when we praise Euracist ideals of beauty. We need to strengthen our foundations that we have allowed to rot in the last forty years; unlike other marginalized groups we pedaled backwards after the Civil Right Movement which seems to have benefited others more than us.

We can't shout Black Power when most of the celebrities we praise are the children of white/non Black women and or have white /non Black mates....this makes us look like prideless, moronic losers. We need to uplift our own SSA ancestry and features before spouting half hearted entreaties that make us look like fools when we praise Euracist ideals of beauty. We need to strengthen our foundations that we have allowed to rot in the last forty years; unlike other marginalized groups we pedaled backwards after the Civil Right Movement which seems to have benefited others more than us.

Black Phoenix
Good points. Where I don't agree is where you said.
We can't shout Black Power when most of the celebrities we praise are the children of white/non Black women and or have white /non Black mates.
Shouting Black Power has nothing to do with celebrities.
" Black Power" stands for a means of solidarity between individuals.
" Black Power" means black people coming together to form a political force.

Brother Black Phoenix
Good points. Where I don't agree is where you said.

Shouting Black Power has nothing to do with celebrities.
" Black Power" stands for a means of solidarity between individuals.
" Black Power" means black people coming together to form a political force.

It's not celebrities per say, it's us in general CHOOSING to uplift people/features that white supremacy deems as acceptable Blackness. How can we shout Black Power when too many of us are putting the mixed children of others on pedestals?

Alicia Keys, Shemar Moore, Mariah Carey, Zendaya, Tinashe, Jhene Aiki, Jidenna, Persia White, Boris Kodjoe, Wentworth Miller, Jennifer Beals, Blake Griffin, Kat Graham, Lisa Bonet, Halle Berry, Melisa Harris Perry, J Cole, Jesse Williams, Paula Patton, etc.

As a Black woman, I have a problem that our best Black people in the media are those predominately from the wombs of non Black women. It's just such a kick in the face that virtually everywhere my Black womanhood is being represented by white/ non Black women's mixed daughters. It's detrimental to us and the black males who said Black women were just being jealous, bitter haters have just recently noticed that LeBrons are becoming rare in a sea of Blake Griffins, Kris Humphries, Stephen Currys, etc.

It's not celebrities per say, it's us in general CHOOSING to uplift people/features that white supremacy deems as acceptable Blackness. How can we shut Black Power when too many of us are putting the mixed children of others on pedestals?

Alicia Keys, Shemar Moore, Mariah Carey, Zendaya, Tinashe, Jhene Aiki, Jidenna, Persia White, Boris Kodjoe, Wentworth Miller, Jennifer Beals, Blake Griffin, Kat Graham, Lisa Bonet, Halle Berry, Melisa Harris Perry, J Cole, Jesse Williams, Paula Patton, etc.

As a Black woman, I have a problem that our best Black people in the media are those predominately from the wombs of non Black women. It's just such a kick in the face that virtually everywhere my Black womanhood is being represented by white/ non Black women's mixed daughters. It's detrimental to us and the black males who said Black women we're just being jealous, bitter haters have just recently noticed that LeBrons are becoming rare in a sea of Blake Griffins, Kris Humphries, Stephen Currys, etc.

Sister Black Phoenix
First I apologize. Your profile does not state male or female.
It's not celebrities per say, it's us in general CHOOSING to uplift people/features that white supremacy deems as acceptable Blackness.

Those people being put forth are not representing us as blacks in any particular political sense.
They are part of and being put forth many on their talents and part of the distraction we are to emulate and attain to achieve and believe this is the only way to be recognized in this society.
I have no say on who gets with whomever. They get to make their own bed and have to lay in it when it gets hard. Society will finally have enough of them and starts the tear down of those celebs. Like a hospital that throws patients out so the bed can be resold. Those in the limelight will come and go, for new distractions.
Now Alicia Keys can always get my place in line. lol

Sister Black Phoenix
First I apologize. Your profile does not state male or female.

Those people being put forth are not representing us as blacks in any particular political sense.
They are part of and being put forth many on their talents and part of the distraction we are to emulate and attain to achieve and believe this is the only way to be recognized in this society.
I have no say on who gets with whomever. They get to make their own bed and have to lay in it when it gets hard. When society finally has enough of them and starts the tear down of those celebs.
Now Alicia Keys can always get my place in line. lol
We need to reject their conditioning; it's bad enough when they try to condition us to praise their Euracist standards of beauty, it's even worse when Blacks that have a choice do it. Our silence = acceptance of whatever is being projected at us. Too many of us suffer from low self esteem that hinder our progress and erodes our foundations. WE have to change the dialogue from praising otherness to praising our SSA physical attributes...no one else is going to do it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back