Law Forum : Cop Keeps Job After Threatening To Kill Black Man, Cover It Up

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Enki, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...cae4b0e716be0748ff?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000047

You see, this is why I think the police need an outside review board to make sure The chief doesn't have the last and final word. No one above him, has stepped in and said that he will be charged, and fired. This is where the black community has to join together and make their voices heard. Many of us are paying more attention to Meek Mill and Drake than to issues such as this. Those same media outlets that keep folks up to date on the score between Drake and Meek can use that same soap box to call attention to this.

Peace!

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Shouting Black Power scared the hell out of the citizenry when we wanted to vote. Bring it back and mean it.
    Reading the story. The officer was at the mans house. Strange I don't believe it stated why. It did not say he was there with a warrant or to question the man. The recording was done by the mans extended family relative a white man. the officer made a statement. if he puts his hands on me I will kill him. If I have to I will mess up my shirt and it will look like self defense. ( adlib a bit from memory ) the officer also said. The man he came to arrest deserves a bullet. the black man who the officer was speaking about. Had been bailed out on a drug charge. It is obvious whites will say things within the group to each other, that they would not say otherwise. Because the extended family member is white, and the man the officer threatened was black. The officer felt at ease saying those things. What he didn't know was he was being recorded and was speaking a white relative who was also fed up with his unlawful approach to things and his blatant arrogance.

Like i said. we can demand that paid employees of the citizenry must be held accountable and coming even under suspension of wrong doing must be replaced with someone who hold a better attitude towards all citizens and really wants to perform under the law, and protect and serve. This also extends to police chiefs. give them thirty days to work towards their innocence and drop te hammer.

WE CAN IMPLEMENT WHAT WE DESERVE IMMEDIATELY. BLACK POWER / NO PEACE!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Yes, I agree with you on all points. Also, how is his boss going to say he was just talking? That cops record should be checked for shooting of unarmed blacks. Burtha Hodee, we are showing up in droves to a Dark, and Meek Mill concert to see what the latest diss is going to be, but where are we that live in that community that this took place? We as a race have to take a fundamental shift in how we view, and think. And you are right, whites say things around each other. When the OJ verdict came out, there was this group of white guys on their lunch break, and one said "I can't believe they let that "N" off". Well what he didn't know was that one of the guys in that group had a black wife, and he lost his job.

Peace!

4. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795

[​IMG]
    AS MALCOLM X ... did in real life.

As depicted here in this YouTube video. We first have to ASSEMBLE, BE ORGANIZED, STAY ORGANIZED LISTEN and be READY, FORM UNITY, TRUST, EVER DEMANDING, DEMAND JUSTICE, and COOPERATE.
    No LONE WOLFING of VIOLENCE. meaning what we say and saying what we mean!
    ABSOLUTE = COMPLETE

5. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    I'm gonna say. People pray and ask GOD to come into their lives and save them.
    They may be on drugs and would like to quit.
    Folks pray for jobs and ask GOD to help them do better. My point is this.

GOD will not be personally arriving down here anytime soon in form to save none.

What GOD does is works thru his believers to and places thoughts and blessing, opportunities and such into the hands of humans on earth.
    Folks wonder and ask :

" What is the meaning of life? "
    Many walk around day to day lost in drudgery and wonder is this all there is?
    Does it get any better?

Here is how it works. GOD works in mysterious ways.
    He work's thru each and everyone of us, if we open our hearts and minds and give him an opportunity after we pray.
    It was made simple.
    Pray in JESUS name and be faithful in believing.
    He said he will never forsake.

It wont be as fast food speed, it could be and I have experienced last hour blessings.
    I have experienced same day blessings.

Just him already knowing what is on my mind and what I need.
    I am blessed.

Professing it may not be necessary.
    Since he knows all things and everything is him.
    FAITH has to be in the heart.
    Now to receive those blessings you can't stay at home and wait like someone will knock on your door and deliver like the UPS or mail man would.

You have to get off your Hindquarter's.
    Go out and apply for that job, apply even if you don't have all of the experience.
    If a person has 50% or better go apply.
    If you desire to do something that you have no skill set for then you must start school of some sort.
    Once you do that he can help and bless you.
    By putting the right people in your life, in front of you and you will meet those that have your answers and solutions.
    Him working thru US is how he does it.

OUR PRESIDENT... should not and i know he willnot just outright do what he knows we need.
    Because without us first asking.
    He would be out of character and who would just give or do something for anybody because you think they need it.
    THEY MUST ASK FIRST!
    Some say he has NOT done anything to help US!
    Well like above.
    GOD will not touch his heart to be focused on something you haven't prayed for, asked for out loud to the world, cried out to heaven for or anything.
    After WE STAND, and DEMAND.
    Then not only the President, but others regardless of their ethnicity who care about our well being will come thru.
    But NO ONE can support , speak up on our behalf.
    IF WE DON'T DO IT FIRST.
    THE PRESIDENT NEEDS US! NOW!
    To help him,. WE NEED HIM RIGHT NOW to help US.
    This WINDOW is ABOUT to CLOSE.
    NO FOOT DRAGGING, NO HALF STEPPING it is NOW or NEVER!

( did that make any sense? ) peace!

6. Black Phoenix

Black Phoenix Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +147
    We can't shout Black Power when most of the celebrities we praise are the children of white/non Black women and or have white /non Black mates....this makes us look like prideless, moronic losers. We need to uplift our own SSA ancestry and features before spouting half hearted entreaties that make us look like fools when we praise Euracist ideals of beauty. We need to strengthen our foundations that we have allowed to rot in the last forty years; unlike other marginalized groups we pedaled backwards after the Civil Right Movement which seems to have benefited others more than us.

7. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Black Phoenix
    Good points. Where I don't agree is where you said.
    Shouting Black Power has nothing to do with celebrities.
    " Black Power" stands for a means of solidarity between individuals.
    " Black Power" means black people coming together to form a political force.

8. Black Phoenix

United States
    Ratings:
    +147
    It's not celebrities per say, it's us in general CHOOSING to uplift people/features that white supremacy deems as acceptable Blackness. How can we shout Black Power when too many of us are putting the mixed children of others on pedestals?

Alicia Keys, Shemar Moore, Mariah Carey, Zendaya, Tinashe, Jhene Aiki, Jidenna, Persia White, Boris Kodjoe, Wentworth Miller, Jennifer Beals, Blake Griffin, Kat Graham, Lisa Bonet, Halle Berry, Melisa Harris Perry, J Cole, Jesse Williams, Paula Patton, etc.

As a Black woman, I have a problem that our best Black people in the media are those predominately from the wombs of non Black women. It's just such a kick in the face that virtually everywhere my Black womanhood is being represented by white/ non Black women's mixed daughters. It's detrimental to us and the black males who said Black women were just being jealous, bitter haters have just recently noticed that LeBrons are becoming rare in a sea of Blake Griffins, Kris Humphries, Stephen Currys, etc.

9. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Sister Black Phoenix
    First I apologize. Your profile does not state male or female.
    Those people being put forth are not representing us as blacks in any particular political sense.
    They are part of and being put forth many on their talents and part of the distraction we are to emulate and attain to achieve and believe this is the only way to be recognized in this society.
    I have no say on who gets with whomever. They get to make their own bed and have to lay in it when it gets hard. Society will finally have enough of them and starts the tear down of those celebs. Like a hospital that throws patients out so the bed can be resold. Those in the limelight will come and go, for new distractions.
    Now Alicia Keys can always get my place in line. lol

10. Black Phoenix

United States
    Ratings:
    +147
    We need to reject their conditioning; it's bad enough when they try to condition us to praise their Euracist standards of beauty, it's even worse when Blacks that have a choice do it. Our silence = acceptance of whatever is being projected at us. Too many of us suffer from low self esteem that hinder our progress and erodes our foundations. WE have to change the dialogue from praising otherness to praising our SSA physical attributes...no one else is going to do it.