Black People : CLOSE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT !!!!

The other bruh spoke/wrote/etc. out of same concern/worry/etc. that I also do:

King Jr and Malcolm were truly our leaders...

Is Obama one too?

Nobody running for president seems and sounds to be looking out for our best interests...

Long overdue for us to help do a better job:

Self (and collective) help is needed...

And yeah easy for me to just remind everybody reading this that none of us are 'perfect':

So harder for us to give the brother the benefit of the doubt as well?

He just made a bad choice of sources to back up his claims etc.

I've made the same mistake too:

I also advise the brother to not take it personally, as well as to realize we too acted out of concern, on the 'each one/teach one' side...

I hope and pray we're all learning new lessons from this unfortunate number of misunderstandings etc.

Let's try to not make the same mistakes again!

FYI...

Hi Brother ABSiblings ... :love:

I hear your concern, and yes, i've seen a little of it too ... actually thot the same thing as you ... that it would be better for Members to include a small amount of text with their videos ... let us know what's really going on in the video ... instead of just the naked video ... yeah ... i'm with you ... that would be nice ... but i don't think it rises to the level of making a new rule that all must abide by and the Moderating Team must enforce. Adding new rules is no small notion, just for the record. With this being the case, we're gonna hafta just put up with the folk that do us this way ... good thing it doesn't draw blood from us ... huh? ... :)

When i saw this thread, watched the video ... i thot ... hmmmm ... :thinking:

How can the CIA be funding Facebook, when they just did that IPO thingy?! ... :thinking:

I don't know enuff about IPOs or the CIA to know if what i'm seeing is the truth, but i knew enuff to think ... this is weird ... and ultimately posted the bigger picture issue ... (whether the video is a joke or not) ... that the Internet was and is provided by the same people that run the CIA ... so it's not too far off either way.

Basically i'm saying ... everything posted here must be critiqued in a manner that is suitable to each person reading. We / I can't protect them from lies, jokes, misleading information, or any such thing ... as there is way too much of it on the earth for me to police ... not to mention the fact that i'm hardly qualified to do such a thing ... as i struggle myself to determine what is truth, fact, fiction, lie, scam, trick, or treat ... ya know? ... :)

Fortunately and ultimately ... the truth will come out ... for those of us a bit slower than most ... as has happened with this thread ... thanks to Sister Each1teach1 ... as i knew nothing about the site or anything.

We need to be on our toes ... all of us ... able to make these kinds of discernments.

If one can't ... they probably shouldn't be reading anything on the Internet at all ... for it is full of such.

Nawww ... no harm no foul ... on this one.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

:SuN034:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back