Egypt : Christianity is a Egyptian Myth - Horus, Isis, Mary, Jesus, God, Osiris

I have a question... Horus is the greek given name for Heru. What is Jesus the given name for because it is not black/African? Has anyone searched origins of the name Jesus? To my understanding, Jesus is spanish in origin? I'm just asking because the name Horus was checked into but Jesus wasn't.

Or what exactly is his name.... Jesus, Yeshua or Jehovah? And, are any of those latter names African in Origin. I guess it doesn't matter right because the stories in the bible are placed in Africa. It seems like the riot is over how white people have interpreted the Bible, rather than if the Bible is really a lie or not. I am not a Christian or a religious person but I find this topic and topics like this interesting due to all the upheaval over these kinds of topics. Seems like the truth can speak for itself.

Astrologer4U

I've recognized that my words have been manipulated and quotes attributed to me are not my quotes.

If whites did not influence Kemet then, they would still be in tact today...wake up!...

You know, sometimes- I may joke around w/ you on what you posted , but I'M dead serious this time. Sister PLEASE RE-READ your history, because that's the ONLY way you will grow w/ your research. I'm saying this because I once too thought DE' WHITE MAN created and influenced everything in Gods creation, but once I gained knowledge of self I KNEW better than to make such ignorant statements any more.
What you just stated is SAD beyond tears because YOU TRULY BELEIVE THIS about the White man influencing Everything w/ Egypt
How in the heck could DE' White Man Influence Kemet when they didn't have a written language yet in 3200 B.C. to influence anyone, because that is just ONE of the early dates that is found when writing began in Egypt.
And WHAT OTHER CIVILIZATION EVEN LASTED AS LONG AS EGYPT???
All civilization fall sooner or later, just like Amerikka will one day.
NO empire has lasted as long as EGYPT, So how could the DE'White man have influenced Kemetic Civilization. I would type more info, but for some reason I feel as though
it's fallen on deaf ears.

:10500:

You know, sometimes- I may joke around w/ you on what you posted , but I'M dead serious this time. Sister PLEASE RE-READ your history, because that's the ONLY way you will grow w/ your research. I'm saying this because I once too thought DE' WHITE MAN created and influenced everything in Gods creation, but once I gained knowledge of self I KNEW better than to make such ignorant statements any more.
What you just stated is SAD beyond tears because YOU TRULY BELEIVE THIS about the White man influencing Everything w/ Egypt
How in the heck could DE' White Man Influence Kemet when they didn't have a written language yet in 3200 B.C. to influence anyone, because that is just ONE of the early dates that is found when writing began in Egypt.
And WHAT OTHER CIVILIZATION EVEN LASTED AS LONG AS EGYPT???
All civilization fall sooner or later, just like Amerikka will one day.
NO empire has lasted as long as EGYPT, So how could the DE'White man have influenced Kemetic Civilization. I would type more info, but for some reason I feel as though
it's fallen on deaf ears.

:10500:

No. I believe 'jokes' are done with intent as oppose to 'laughing with someone'. And your very statements in this post are SO CONDESCENDING and ARROGANT. You don't have to believe my research but, I'm entitled human respect. You are so sure about your research that you deal out personal insults but, I'm confident enough in my research not to do that to you.

I've spoken on a number of occasions that some of my research needs to be confirmed [meaning by someone else in agreement with me] because it is difficult to decipher the truth today out of so many lies and deceit put out against the Black presence on this earth. So, I don't have a problem if someone doubts my research but, what I'm receiving for the most part is outright anger, arrogance and total disrespect all because I have brought up info that perhaps proves lies.

For a scholarly debate to be successful, (1) REFERENCES needs to be brought to the table, meaning other scholarly research by someone in the past, and (2) dates needs to be considered, (3) the context of subjects needs to be considered, and (4) a contrast and comparison with other humanities across the globe needs to be considered and etc. These issues need to be considered in order to extricate truths. And, this is my approach. If you don't like my conclusions on certain topics, I can accept this but, the personal insults signifies a total disrespect towards my humanity as an African American woman.

In regards to your statement concerning Kemet and the influence of white people in script and the date you gave 3200s BC, this is what I consider:

**************3500s BC -- The Copper Age****************

At this time, there are many books and Egyptology reports as well as archeology...that write about the presence of EASTERN PEOPLE in EGYPT.

It had been at least 500 years prior even to this time that civilizations had developed in Egypt. So by the time that NAQADA CIVILIZATION, GERZEAN CIVILIZATION and more crossed paths, the KEMETIC MAN was already influenced by foreign presence long before 3200s BC.

To the south of Egypt too, there were civilizations that were developed and some influence came from the east and northeast.

By the 3500s BC, conflicts began to arise. Eventually, the THINITE PERIOD became developed and this concerns a time a great conflict. Certian temples are written to have been places of learning and script was apart of their schools of thought. This too occurred before 3200s BC. AMEN-THE-UNIFIER was a product of this era. Furthermore, modern day movies such as STAR WARS are a synopsis of this very time period revealing the presence of a yin-yang struggle going on.

**********************3150s BC**************************

In my opinion, script was developed in Egypt and south of Egypt even long before 3200s BC but, references are scant. But by the time of 3150s BC, AMEN-THE-BULL-KING marks history very well. He fought against the north where the ASIATICS had gained importance and this marks history in regards to the presence of WHITE PEOPLE in EGYPT, yes, that long ago. You better believe, I believe that certain KEMETI people bonded with these Asiatics and also, their writings incorporated their weaknesses in this very matter; hence the developement of CRYPTIC LANGUAGES, CODES, SECRECY...

These kinds of secret organizations eventually blocked many Kemeti [Seth/Thys] people from having the benefit of learning the original Kemeti script. It became a privilege to even go to the schools of thought for Kemeti people and all of this confusion is as the result of kemeti kings and rulers bonding with certain kinds of white people [Asiatics] and elevating eastern women above their own womenkind.

If you have any references and info that I'm missing, then, share it and I will definitely consider it.

I believe though, one of the main problems with debauched history concerns the kemeti/African/Hamitic women. If we enter into the scholarly conversation, then truth will arise and I believe that is why I'm being confronted with so much disrespect. We are the missing key. We've been disrespected and its our time, our day to speak up and bring out the truth about our being disrespected for so long. The white world seems to thrive off of keeping us uneducated and suppressed.

Sometimes going on instinct is all you have, and there's nothing wrong with that--that's why we have it. But keep researching and revealing, and the dots will be connected one way or the other. I can't follow your timeline yet, but there are things you present here that definitely raise a red flag for me, so keep going...

No. I believe 'jokes' are done with intent as oppose to 'laughing with someone'. And your very statements in this post are SO CONDESCENDING and ARROGANT. You don't have to believe my research but, I'm entitled human respect. You are so sure about your research that you deal out personal insults but, I'm confident enough in my research not to do that to you.

I've spoken on a number of occasions that some of my research needs to be confirmed [meaning by someone else in agreement with me] because it is difficult to decipher the truth today out of so many lies and deceit put out against the Black presence on this earth. So, I don't have a problem if someone doubts my research but, what I'm receiving for the most part is outright anger, arrogance and total disrespect all because I have brought up info that perhaps proves lies.

For a scholarly debate to be successful, (1) REFERENCES needs to be brought to the table, meaning other scholarly research by someone in the past, and (2) dates needs to be considered, (3) the context of subjects needs to be considered, and (4) a contrast and comparison with other humanities across the globe needs to be considered and etc. These issues need to be considered in order to extricate truths. And, this is my approach. If you don't like my conclusions on certain topics, I can accept this but, the personal insults signifies a total disrespect towards my humanity as an African American woman.

In regards to your statement concerning Kemet and the influence of white people in script and the date you gave 3200s BC, this is what I consider:

**************3500s BC -- The Copper Age****************

At this time, there are many books and Egyptology reports as well as archeology...that write about the presence of EASTERN PEOPLE in EGYPT.

It had been at least 500 years prior even to this time that civilizations had developed in Egypt. So by the time that NAQADA CIVILIZATION, GERZEAN CIVILIZATION and more crossed paths, the KEMETIC MAN was already influenced by foreign presence long before 3200s BC.

To the south of Egypt too, there were civilizations that were developed and some influence came from the east and northeast.

By the 3500s BC, conflicts began to arise. Eventually, the THINITE PERIOD became developed and this concerns a time a great conflict. Certian temples are written to have been places of learning and script was apart of their schools of thought. This too occurred before 3200s BC. AMEN-THE-UNIFIER was a product of this era. Furthermore, modern day movies such as STAR WARS are a synopsis of this very time period revealing the presence of a yin-yang struggle going on.

**********************3150s BC**************************

In my opinion, script was developed in Egypt and south of Egypt even long before 3200s BC but, references are scant. But by the time of 3150s BC, AMEN-THE-BULL-KING marks history very well. He fought against the north where the ASIATICS had gained importance and this marks history in regards to the presence of WHITE PEOPLE in EGYPT, yes, that long ago. You better believe, I believe that certain KEMETI people bonded with these Asiatics and also, their writings incorporated their weaknesses in this very matter; hence the developement of CRYPTIC LANGUAGES, CODES, SECRECY...

These kinds of secret organizations eventually blocked many Kemeti [Seth/Thys] people from having the benefit of learning the original Kemeti script. It became a privilege to even go to the schools of thought for Kemeti people and all of this confusion is as the result of kemeti kings and rulers bonding with certain kinds of white people [Asiatics] and elevating eastern women above their own womenkind.

If you have any references and info that I'm missing, then, share it and I will definitely consider it.

I believe though, one of the main problems with debauched history concerns the kemeti/African/Hamitic women. If we enter into the scholarly conversation, then truth will arise and I believe that is why I'm being confronted with so much disrespect. We are the missing key. We've been disrespected and its our time, our day to speak up and bring out the truth about our being disrespected for so long. The white world seems to thrive off of keeping us uneducated and suppressed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back