Black Spirituality Religion : Chinese sorcery

Absolutely, you are able. Make sure your connection is strong to your ancestors. If you need any assistance with it, you can hit me up. I do readings occasionally with that deck; I used to do readings on Keen on a semi-professional basis with that deck. There are some things I can probably drop on you in a more private setting.

Blackbird

ummm....still waiting on mine good brother LOL

yes sir whenever you get the time there is really no rush....

Brother,

My bad, doc. We can schedule one over the weekend. Perhaps next weekend would be cool. I usually don't do long distance readings anymore. Hence, why I used to have a Keen account. I don't have the time. Friends usually ask when they drop by the house for visits and we are entertaining. But I will make one concession.

Blackbird (perhaps next weekend)

Brother,

My bad, doc. We can schedule one over the weekend. Perhaps next weekend would be cool. I usually don't do long distance readings anymore. Hence, why I used to have a Keen account. I don't have the time. Friends usually ask when they drop by the house for visits and we are entertaining. But I will make one concession.

Blackbird (perhaps next weekend)

appreciate it much dark demon.....next weekend will be the one which I will be celebrating my birthday out of town so no can do....but if you are willing to do it I owe my deepest gratitudes when we can agree on a time....

GeorgeM - meditating in the womb of the black hole conversing with the ancestors