Black Poetry : Chinese fan vainted in the middle of Electric boogie part 3 first half

LibertyLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
Holland
Occupation
social worker...
that night at the airport was emotional ..
i kissed my mom goodbye ,she started to cry ,i cried inside but i had to go inside...
Before i went trough the customs house i saw this family hugging this nice man kissing him goodbye to...
This was beautifull to see ,and it made me even cry inside more....
I looked at my mom one time and waved .....it was time to go...
Before my time of depature i had to wait at least 45 minuts.So i took a seat and watched the people in silence.I heard a view people laugh behind me...
One of them probebly cracked a good joke because everyone in the hall was looking at them...the people in front me....the people beside me.....
So i turned around to see what the commotion was about.....and there......6 o,clock behind me..there was the same man with the family that hugged him..the man i saw before...
He had a shy smile on his face and i saw that his family was making jockes about him......
kinda teasing ..not in a mean way....
He looked down and shaked his head .......in a way like ''stop it you...."""
I heard they were talking about their vacation and their experiances.I smiled towards their direction cause i was kinda diggin what they were saying....

Than he lifted up his head and saw me enjoying their conversation......It was obvius that he didnt mind me enjoying their conversation cause he kept smiling.But i was ashamed and turned around......
After 10 minuts i was focused on sumthing else........it was this little fella age maybe 3 years old that was smiling at me and waving with his toy he had in his hand wich he suddanly dropped..........because of this opperater that started to talk out of nothing....with his LOUD voice coming out of the speakers.He said that he would mention after each 10 minuts wich seat numbers were aloud to get up to go to the gate to the airplane...
So the first people started to leave...
I also heard that it became quiet behind me....and i thought his family probebly left.
I suddenly started to think about a story in a book a friend of mine recomanded to read its called ""Only love is real"" about soulmates and about this woman and this man reconected as soulmates again in the depature hall.........
Was this about to happen al over again but than in my own life........

Is this the Vision Man ????

I started to get a warm but also scary feeling......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back