Africa : China is building its first military base in Africa. America should be very nervous.

colonized once again.......
Not necessarily. This time around, Blacks are getting much more educated. Also, the GDP is growing quite substantially in multiple Black countries. For instance, in Democratic republic of Congo, the annual growth rate is at 8 percent, Ethiopia 10 percent, Cote d’Ivoire 8 percent, to name a few.
If the annual GDP growth rate in Black countries were at 0 percent, or even worse, minus, I would have agreed with you.

The United States already has a base Djibouti, Camp Lemonnier
since 2001 as well as other bases all over the continent. And yes! the USA and The European governments should be quite nervous since all they have ever offered the African continent is domination and neglect.

How China Could Crash the Global Economy

Markets have paid too much attention to what the Chinese government says, and too little to what the economy is not doing.

“China has a major adjustment problem,” George Soros told a conference in Sri Lanka on Thursday. “I would say it amounts to a crisis. When I look at the financial markets, there is a serious challenge which reminds me of the crisis we had in 2008” ...

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/11/how-china-could-crash-the-global-economy.html

48418454.cached.jpg

Reuters

Very interesting thread!

Yes, the Asians has had a growing presence in Africa in the last few decades. Building roads, factories, infrastructure. This has both been positive and negative for Africa. Positive because it has benefited infrastructure across the continent, negative because the Asians are, of course, only looking out for their best interests. Blacks have to sing the CHINESE national anthem in many of the factories they work in. Also, the trade deals are heavily in favor of the Chinese.

The Chinese and East Indians are the new colonialists/capitalists kids on the block in Afrika!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back