Black Jokes Humor : chickens & the irs

Alkebulan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2002
boringham, alabama
Occupation
slacker
may i take your order?" the waiter asked.
"yes, how do u prepare ur chickens?"
"nothing special sir," he replied. "we just tell them straight out that they're going to die."

a man, called to testify at the IRS, asked his accountant for advice on what to wear. "wear ur shabbiest clothing. let him think u r a pauper," the accountant replied. then he asked his lawyer the same question, but got the opposite advice. "do not let them intimidate u. wear ur most elegant suit & tie."

confused, the man went to his rabbi, told him of the conflicting advice & requested some resolution of the dilemma. "let me tell u a story," replied the rabbi. "a woman, about 2b married, asked her mother what to wear on her wedding night. 'wear a heavy, long, flannel nightgown that goes right up to your neck.' but when she asked her best friend, she got conflicting advice. wear ur most sexy negligee, w a V neck right down 2 ur navel."
the man protested: "what does all this hv 2 do w my problem w the IRS?"

"no matter what u wear, u r going 2 get screwed."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back