Black Spirituality Religion : Can you perform your own destiny incarnation?

Sista heart,

:grouphug:

cursed heart said:
Hi Sami:hi:
Actually I left a message and brother shuta antiop(I hope I spelled his name right) wanted me to email him my experiences from childhood until now.
We've spoke a few times and he said he will try to get me an appointment.

This is really important for me as I experience more things in trance/dreams and real life.
There have been alot of life altering events going on in my life that I don't understand.
Yes I have the same email.
Shu-tta Antia is on the other side of the pond (in Ghana). Meanwhile, check your mail.
How are you by the way?
I'm doing fine.

I’ve been waist deep in the Cook County budget crisis battle trying to keep the politicians from closing badly needed health facilities in the 'hood, specifically Provident Hospital and some of the nearby clinics. We've been working with some of the local ministers, union leaders, talking to the media, circulating petitions & leaflets, holding rallies, and testifying at the County budget hearings. I literally had to drop everything I was doing to deal with this problem (that’s why I haven’t posted much here the past couple of months).

There’s a tremendous amount of anxiety in the community and amongst County employees about this issue. The spiritual training I received at the AAS has helped me stay calm and focused. The ultimate value of this system of spiritual cultivation really proves itself at times like this.

I’ve been doing my own readings on the situation and they indicate a general pattern of emotional turmoil surrounding layoffs & attempts to close facilities as well as indications that low life individuals in influential positions (i.e., political hacks) are basically running the system into the ground.

Sami_RaMaati said:
Shu-tta Antia is on the other side of the pond (in Ghana). Meanwhile, check your mail.

I'm doing fine.

I’ve been waist deep in the Cook County budget crisis battle trying to keep the politicians from closing badly needed health facilities in the 'hood, specifically Provident Hospital and some of the nearby clinics. We've been working with some of the local ministers, union leaders, talking to the media, circulating petitions & leaflets, holding rallies, and testifying at the County budget hearings. I literally had to drop everything I was doing to deal with this problem (that’s why I haven’t posted much here the past couple of months).

There’s a tremendous amount of anxiety in the community and amongst County employees about this issue. The spiritual training I received at the AAS has helped me stay calm and focused. The ultimate value of this system of spiritual cultivation really proves itself at times like this.

I’ve been doing my own readings on the situation and they indicate a general pattern of emotional turmoil surrounding layoffs & attempts to close facilities as well as indications that low life individuals in influential positions (i.e., political hacks) are basically running the system into the ground.

Wow I just spoke to him.
It's a no wonder his phone goes straight to voicemail lately.
They're trying to close provident?:bye:
My grandmother's doctor is there.
She's been going there for years!
What is going on?
I am so glad that you are able to stay calm during all of this.
It's also very commendable for you help.
I'll check the email.
No rush I understand life gets hectic at times.
Thank you for taking the time to reply Sam.
I hope everything works out for the best!
If there is anything I can do to help let me know.
Petitions or anything!
Thanks again!

cursed heart said:
Wow I just spoke to him.
It's a no wonder his phone goes straight to voicemail lately.
They're trying to close provident?:bye:
My grandmother's doctor is there.
She's been going there for years!
What is going on?
I am so glad that you are able to stay calm during all of this.
It's also very commendable for you help.
I'll check the email.
No rush I understand life gets hectic at times.
Thank you for taking the time to reply Sam.
I hope everything works out for the best!
If there is anything I can do to help let me know.
Petitions or anything!
Thanks again!

Thanks for your understanding. The remodeling/repair crew is finally finished. Now we have a bunch of cables and wires to reconnect.

Todd Stroger (County Board President) backed off an outright closure of Provident as a result of a huge public outcry and media exposure, but they're making so many deep cuts to the County health care budget that it's going to be a major problem for poor and uninsured patients to get adequate health care.

As far as petitions, we got thousands of signatures from community residents and delivered them to the County Commissioners a few weeks ago. It still helps to have your friends and family call their offices downtown. You can find out who your commissioner is and how to contact them by going to the Cook County website and following the links. Thanks for your offer to help.
I hope your grandmother is able to make it okay, but if she has any type of insurance (she should be eligible for Medicare and Medicaid) then she should consider looking elsewhere. Thirteen of 28 clinics will be closing, Family Practice is being booted out of Stroger Hospital, Ob-Gyne and Peds and inpatient surgery will no longer be available at Provident.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back