Brother Therious - Violating Rule # 1

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
this would be the reason that south Carolina used for seceding from the USA, but The people alive today are simply honoring their ancestors, who fought and died in the Civil war.

No different than Dominicans honoring their fallen that died freeing The Dominican republic from Haiti.

No they the white confederates are longing for the days of slavery,torture,murder,castration,rape,burning at the steak,lynching and oppression of Black people. But why should we care?the conned-federates got their ***** kicked in the civil war,by black soldiers who escaped, or were freed by union army members from bondage.

So this thread is interesting in it's name, why do these undereducated,cowardly,pink men and women still fly that flag,the flag of the losers???? because they're still bitter about that but whooping laid on them by the union and those Free Blacks.

So go ahead redknecks,secede again,and will beat you down like we did the first time!

And if you the person who posted this nonsensical post above, are really of Afrikan decent,or a Black Latino (let me guess one of those clearly Black Latinos who think that because they speak Spanish, they are not Black lol. but really I think you are a white person). Well all i can say reading your post is,you are a weak minded punk. Those same Confederates you are defending would kill you if they got a chance,probably calling you the nword while doing.And reading your post,I'd probably cheer them on lol.

Let me see do I care what you think??? NO I DONT. No defense of anyone, just a point of view. We get beat on all the time for Celebrating the 27th of February. Our independence day from Haitian rule, but guess what we will keep doing it.

You obviously don't read much,all I can say is you are a fool,I have zero respect for grown fools. Crack an internet page open and read what slavery,and confederacy was. Read about the Dixiecrats ,Jim crow,and what people who fly that flag really want!!!!!!! You are so weak,ignorant,and gullible you are buying this crap the whites are feeding you. You are an embarrassment to Blacks world wide.

Answer me this, do you seek to enslave,kill or destroy Hatians. i know Domicans jet black don't call themselves black in order to differentiate them selves from Haiti who are the same Black people as you are. matter of fact,you don't have to be black we don't want you,you are not smart enough, or strong enough to be Black. Now go lick some white boys boots you foolish man lol....

Brother Therious
Things have change with our growth and what has been presented from the
past we now have a HIGHER STANDARD which is required within this community
as you know name calling was never allowed / Disrespectful acts nor bashing
you are in violation of rule #1 with that said let this served as a one time warning
to not act out against another member nor be disrespectful / name calling
and or any other acts that is disrupted within the community of destee.com this can
lead to your membership being suspended or Banned .

I strongly advise you to visit and read our HIGHER STANDARD RULES found here

http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=328

Admin.
$$RICH$$

No they the white confederates are longing for the days of slavery,torture,murder,castration,rape,burning at the steak,lynching and oppression of Black people. But why should we care?the conned-federates got their ***** kicked in the civil war,by black soldiers who escaped, or were freed by union army members from bondage.

So this thread is interesting in it's name, why do these undereducated,cowardly,pink men and women still fly that flag,the flag of the losers???? because they're still bitter about that but whooping laid on them by the union and those Free Blacks.

So go ahead redknecks,secede again,and will beat you down like we did the first time!

And if you the person who posted this nonsensical post above, are really of Afrikan decent,or a Black Latino (let me guess one of those clearly Black Latinos who think that because they speak Spanish, they are not Black lol. but really I think you are a white person). Well all i can say reading your post is,you are a weak minded punk. Those same Confederates you are defending would kill you if they got a chance,probably calling you the nword while doing.And reading your post,I'd probably cheer them on lol.

You obviously don't read much,all I can say is you are a fool,I have zero respect for grown fools. Crack an internet page open and read what slavery,and confederacy was. Read about the Dixiecrats ,Jim crow,and what people who fly that flag really want!!!!!!! You are so weak,ignorant,and gullible you are buying this crap the whites are feeding you. You are an embarrassment to Blacks world wide.

Answer me this, do you seek to enslave,kill or destroy Hatians. i know Domicans jet black don't call themselves black in order to differentiate them selves from Haiti who are the same Black people as you are. matter of fact,you don't have to be black we don't want you,you are not smart enough, or strong enough to be Black. Now go lick some white boys boots you foolish man lol....

Do you use that same skin lightening cream,like your countrymen MLB player Sammy Sosa?

Brother Therious ... Peace and Blessings.

The above contains violations, calling people out of their names, and making the discussions personal, which you've been warned about here :

Brother Therious - Violating Rule # 1.

I don't want you to miss your warning, as our new higher standards, will not allow us to let you continue as you are, without consequence.

Please be careful, and refrain from making the discussions personal, striving rather to stay on topic ... so our peace can be maintained.

You've not been a violator of our rules, all these many years, and I'm sure you're not wanting to be that now ... which is why I'm bringing this to your attention.

Thanks ... and if you have any questions ... let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Brother Therious ... Peace and Blessings.

The above contains violations, calling people out of their names, and making the discussions personal, which you've been warned about here :

Brother Therious - Violating Rule # 1.

I don't want you to miss your warning, as our new higher standards, will not allow us to let you continue as you are, without consequence.

Please be careful, and refrain from making the discussions personal, striving rather to stay on topic ... so our peace can be maintained.

You've not been a violator of our rules, all these many years, and I'm sure you're not wanting to be that now ... which is why I'm bringing this to your attention.

Thanks ... and if you have any questions ... let us know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Actually that last question about the skin cream was a serious question. Sosa is Dominican, so is the poster that I addressed, I really wonder if he wants to lighten his skin like Sosa,seems they share the same state of mind. I find it well kind of wack that this person says he wants "Haitians" on to stay on "their side of the Island" then tells "us" that Confederacy is just people commemorating there fallen comrades. I feel no remorse for "going hard" on this type of foolishness.

Insults or Analysis? guess it depends on how sensitive one is.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back