Brother Nasheed

Nasheed said:
Dear Sis,
Sorry it has taken awhile to respond. What I see on my end is this, I have the web cams to the left and top of the screen, the text box(where u see what the family is saying is sometimes not there and when present it is about 1/2" thick). I hope that helps. I don't know what else is supposed to be at the top because I cant see anything else. T.Y. Sis for helping me u r a very bright spot in a very miserable and problematic day.

Brother Nasheed ... no problem at the delay, i'm just glad we're finally working on this, as you are as much missed in chat, as you miss us! :grouphug:

We want you back with us! :love:

Okay ... the above helps me a lot. Now, you may have already done some of these things, but i'm going to ask you to do them again. I believe if we walk through these steps. when we get to the end, you'll be able to enter chat and enjoy it as usual.

1. Reset the Chat ... click here ... a new page will open, there will be a box toward the top right labeled ... Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager ... within that box you'll see a button that says ... DELETE ALL SITES ... click that button.

2. Delete your browser's cache and cookies ... click here ... for detailed instructions on how to do this.

3. After doing both of the above, try going into the chat room and see how it works.

4. Then come back to this thread and tell me that all is well and working properly! :wink:

Let's try this Brother Nasheed, and see what happens.

Looking forward to your response.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back