destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Brother Nasheed!

I got your email ... i'm sorry you're having trouble getting into chat ... let's try to fix it here ... okay ?

Have you tried this already ... Reset Chat Room ... ??

Let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Nasheed said:
Dear Sis,
I have tried everything possible even what u have suggested. Is there anyway that u can reset my name or just take me out all together so that i may rejoin? I'm not computer literate but feel this may be the only way. Thanx for any and all the help.
Nasheed

Bless your sweet heart Brother Nasheed ... you know we want and miss you in chat!

Tell me, what exactly is it doing, when you try to come in? This will help me troubleshoot the problem.

I don't think deleting your name, and you re-registering will solve the problem.

Don't get too flustered, let's take it slow, maybe even going back over some of the things you've already tried, so i can know where we are ... k?

I'm with you ... just tell me what exactly it's doing (or not doing) when you try to come in.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Dear Sis,
Sorry it has taken awhile to respond. What I see on my end is this, I have the web cams to the left and top of the screen, the text box(where u see what the family is saying is sometimes not there and when present it is about 1/2" thick). I hope that helps. I don't know what else is supposed to be at the top because I cant see anything else. T.Y. Sis for helping me u r a very bright spot in a very miserable and problematic day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back