Brother Kemetstry - STOP Violating Rule # 2 - Stealing Property

:10500:
Ok,

Let me say this for the umpteenth time!

The OS at work many time wont allow me to cut and paste the link.

Geez.

:em0200:

If you can't fulfill the requirements for adding other people's property to this site ... your only option is ... DON'T ADD THEIR PROPERTY TO THIS SITE.

If the OS won't let you do it properly, wait until you are using a system that will let you.

You don't have to use other people's property, to broach a topic ... you can put the topic in your own words ... and all will be well.

Our rules aren't contingent upon these extraneous factors. Everyone must abide, no matter the reasons they come up with, for not doing it.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

If you can't fulfill the requirements for adding other people's property to this site ... your only option is ... DON'T ADD THEIR PROPERTY TO THIS SITE.

If the OS won't let you do it properly, wait until you are using a system that will let you.

You don't have to use other people's property, to broach a topic ... you can put the topic in your own words ... and all will be well.

Our rules aren't contingent upon these extraneous factors. Everyone must abide, no matter the reasons they come up with, for not doing it.

Love You!

Destee

A news article is no more property than Hulu. They put it out there to be shared. In fact, they had/have a shere function to the article(s) that I place here. I dont think they do that just to entrap people who want to spread the info around.

Let it go. Yall wrong on this one. It's a new century.

Geez

:10500: .o0( I also notice you dont answer your phone too )

A news article is no more property than Hulu. They put it out there to be shared. In fact, they had/have a shere function to the article(s) that I place here. I dont think they do that just to entrap people who want to spread the info around.

Let it go. Yall wrong on this one. It's a new century.

Geez

:10500: .o0( I also notice you dont answer your phone too )

As i thought ... this is more about your not agreeing with the policy, than the excuses provided.

Well ... no matter any of it ... if you violate this rule again, in any aspect, you'll be suspended.

Love You!

Destee

As i thought ... this is more about your not agreeing with the policy, than the excuses provided.

Well ... no matter any of it ... if you violate this rule again, in any aspect, you'll be suspended.

Love You!

Destee

No, the policy does not allow the free flow of information that black people need to know. Moreover, it is contradictory and convoluted. If I got a hold to the article(s) showing the plans to wipe out the black race, I couldnt post them here.

Which is why the topics forums continually languish with a certain cult group(s) dominating them.

Dont worry, I wont post anything of importance again

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back