Black Spirituality Religion : Broken Hearts

44Reasons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2008
So I had a few question with the darker aspects of the Occult specifically about the Heart. In my so called Trances I ran through a couple people with broken hearts, when these people open there chest was a humongous piece missing like somebody took a bite out of it. What causes this?

The reason I ask this is because during this trace if you would like to call it was dealing with vampires. While dealing with these vampires I later realized that the only way to defeat them was to Repel them with Christ, I recited these words on 200 plus people and only three of them had this broken heart I speak of. Why is that?

I do not believe in Christ at all but for some reason this worked, this incident nearly 10 months ago still have not changed my Views about Christianity. Was this a spell derived from Christian magic system and if so what is it copying? Why are vampires and Christianity so intertwined?

And the Final question that I really want the answers for Why could not the people with broken hearts get saved by this Christ Figure and if Christ could not save then what can?

So I had a few question with the darker aspects of the Occult specifically about the Heart. In my so called Trances I ran through a couple people with broken hearts, when these people open there chest was a humongous piece missing like somebody took a bite out of it. What causes this?

The reason I ask this is because during this trace if you would like to call it was dealing with vampires. While dealing with these vampires I later realized that the only way to defeat them was to Repel them with Christ, I recited these words on 200 plus people and only three of them had this broken heart I speak of. Why is that?

I do not believe in Christ at all but for some reason this worked, this incident nearly 10 months ago still have not changed my Views about Christianity. Was this a spell derived from Christian magic system and if so what is it copying? Why are vampires and Christianity so intertwined?

And the Final question that I really want the answers for Why could not the people with broken hearts get saved by this Christ Figure and if Christ could not save then what can?

THANATOS

A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS BEFORE I GIVE MY OWN INTERPRETATION OF YR TRANCE.

1. WHAT DID THE VAMPIRES LOOK LIKE ( I.E. MYTHOLOGICAL VAMPIRES WITH FANGS..ETC)

2.WHEN U SAY REPEL WITH CHRIST, DO YOU SAY THE TERM " I REPEL YOU WITH CHRIST"?, DO YOU HOLD A CROSS?, DO YOU HOLD A CRUCIFIX?

THANATOS

A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS BEFORE I GIVE MY OWN INTERPRETATION OF YR TRANCE.

1. WHAT DID THE VAMPIRES LOOK LIKE ( I.E. MYTHOLOGICAL VAMPIRES WITH FANGS..ETC)

2.WHEN U SAY REPEL WITH CHRIST, DO YOU SAY THE TERM " I REPEL YOU WITH CHRIST"?, DO YOU HOLD A CROSS?, DO YOU HOLD A CRUCIFIX?

The Trance was like basically Images in my head and the Vampires were people, objects (spears and heavy pillar like objects) and on one occasion an Alchemic Horse covered in diamonds and gemstones.

The Words I use precisely was "The power of christ repels you", no cross or Crucifix was needed but I did need to be holding on to said target.

THANATOS

WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY IS JUST A GENERAL SYNOPSIS OF MINE AND NO WAY IS A INTERPRETATION OF YOUR TRANCE 44 REASONS BUT MAY HELP LEAD IN THAT DIRECTION.

MANY TIMES WE GET DREAMS, VISIONS, TRANCE ETC AND LOOK UPON THEM WITH FIXED NOTIONS OF INTERPRETATIONS (I.E. VAMPIRES ARE BAD) AND MANY IF ALL IS COMMUNICATION FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU.MANY TIME THE SO- CALLED BAD THING IN THE DREAM OR WHAT NOT MAY HAVE BEEN ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP THE PERSON BEFORE ALL PRE-DETERMINED GOOD CAME( THE BODY OF CHRIST REPEL YOU) AND WIPE THEM OUT.

Well I took it upon myself to say that the people with the broken hearts did some sort of magick and was unprotected when they did it so I guess there soul was taken. So what kind of sorcery demands the sacrafice or taking of your heart/soul.

Here are the Culprits

Luciferian Witchcraft
Qlippothic magic
Dark Voudon
Palo Mayombe

I know I am going to start practicing this very soon and would want nothing more than to keep my heart/soul safe. If the power of Christ set them free then it must be evil to begin with, I am only going to be protecting myself with the power of the Ankh since it predates Christianity.

AnkhYvonneMetal.jpg

Keep it Safe all my practitioners of the Black Arts cause I am a noob myself and don't want anyone getting hurt or losing anything valuable.