Black Spirituality Religion : Broken Hearts

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by 44Reasons, Oct 27, 2009.

1. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    So I had a few question with the darker aspects of the Occult specifically about the Heart. In my so called Trances I ran through a couple people with broken hearts, when these people open there chest was a humongous piece missing like somebody took a bite out of it. What causes this?

The reason I ask this is because during this trace if you would like to call it was dealing with vampires. While dealing with these vampires I later realized that the only way to defeat them was to Repel them with Christ, I recited these words on 200 plus people and only three of them had this broken heart I speak of. Why is that?

I do not believe in Christ at all but for some reason this worked, this incident nearly 10 months ago still have not changed my Views about Christianity. Was this a spell derived from Christian magic system and if so what is it copying? Why are vampires and Christianity so intertwined?

And the Final question that I really want the answers for Why could not the people with broken hearts get saved by this Christ Figure and if Christ could not save then what can?

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

THANATOS

A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS BEFORE I GIVE MY OWN INTERPRETATION OF YR TRANCE.

1. WHAT DID THE VAMPIRES LOOK LIKE ( I.E. MYTHOLOGICAL VAMPIRES WITH FANGS..ETC)

2.WHEN U SAY REPEL WITH CHRIST, DO YOU SAY THE TERM " I REPEL YOU WITH CHRIST"?, DO YOU HOLD A CROSS?, DO YOU HOLD A CRUCIFIX?

3. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    The Trance was like basically Images in my head and the Vampires were people, objects (spears and heavy pillar like objects) and on one occasion an Alchemic Horse covered in diamonds and gemstones.

The Words I use precisely was "The power of christ repels you", no cross or Crucifix was needed but I did need to be holding on to said target.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    THANATOS

WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY IS JUST A GENERAL SYNOPSIS OF MINE AND NO WAY IS A INTERPRETATION OF YOUR TRANCE 44 REASONS BUT MAY HELP LEAD IN THAT DIRECTION.

MANY TIMES WE GET DREAMS, VISIONS, TRANCE ETC AND LOOK UPON THEM WITH FIXED NOTIONS OF INTERPRETATIONS (I.E. VAMPIRES ARE BAD) AND MANY IF ALL IS COMMUNICATION FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU.MANY TIME THE SO- CALLED BAD THING IN THE DREAM OR WHAT NOT MAY HAVE BEEN ACTUALLY TRYING TO HELP THE PERSON BEFORE ALL PRE-DETERMINED GOOD CAME( THE BODY OF CHRIST REPEL YOU) AND WIPE THEM OUT.

5. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    Well I took it upon myself to say that the people with the broken hearts did some sort of magick and was unprotected when they did it so I guess there soul was taken. So what kind of sorcery demands the sacrafice or taking of your heart/soul.

Here are the Culprits

Luciferian Witchcraft
    Qlippothic magic
    Dark Voudon
    Palo Mayombe

I know I am going to start practicing this very soon and would want nothing more than to keep my heart/soul safe. If the power of Christ set them free then it must be evil to begin with, I am only going to be protecting myself with the power of the Ankh since it predates Christianity.

[​IMG]

Keep it Safe all my practitioners of the Black Arts cause I am a noob myself and don't want anyone getting hurt or losing anything valuable.

6. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    I did not want to start a whole thread about this but I wanted to know if anybody is familiar with this. I had an awakening of some sorts that has to do with the subject of Hearts, I remember I read about it somewhere but it is long gone lost in my journey for knowledge. Anyway here is what happened, I was growing Cannabis and before I planted my seeds I gave it a drop of my blood, I forgot if it was the first night I planted it or not but I had a very odd dream that my heart chakra(not sure if I called it chakra back then since I was a noob) sprouted a seedling/flower. Was this an awakening of some sorts? This was a year before I got my telepathic ability so there must be some relevance.

The feeling I got when the seed sprouted was amazing like I never felt so alive, I cannot even explain in words.

7. 44Reasons

Ratings:
    +12
    Bump Bump Bumpity Bump

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    True

Before you start practicing black "arts" specifically palo mayombe (bakongo) I strongly suggest you get a divination done by a competent traditional priest

It doesn't matter if they're akan, shona dogon, metu neter or igbo as long as they're proficient in their lineage

Short of having this done you most certainly stand a good chance of losing your heart and soul

9. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    I would say that dark arts or light arts, the point is to unlock what is already in you. So as not to waste time reinventing the wheel, it is good to have help from someone who has already accomplished what you want to accomplish. Dark arts usually means astral plane mastery, which can be a dangerous place. So instruction is important.

peace.

10. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I am no where near as well versed on the DS of Magick but what I do have a little understanding is of the phrase "the power of christ repels you".

Christ is actually a word that goes back before the supposed JC guy into the times of KRST of Km.t and Krishna of India. Not to go into a long draw out post. The Krst frequency that you were working from appears to be the elemental powers of Fire, Water & Wind. This frequency (KRST/Christ) is the create power that can destroy, create and or repair.

I can go further but its not my place in this thread -

Peace

Ru2religious