Black Women : Breaking The Cycle

^^^LOL! Yes, Sister, I am passionate!

But, Sister, I post stuff like this, not only to give some encouragement/uplifting but also, maybe by "bumping" this back up, maybe some Black woman out there reading it can see that she is not alone and that there is some HELP out there for her.

I'm not asking for any "kudos" for posting it....I just hope it helps somebody who sees it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Sister Cherry, I wasn't saying that you wanted kudos. But kudos are always nice. ** smile**

But I was suggesting..........If you asked questions pertaining to the article , we can roll in deep conversation. ie- What are the signs of abuse etc ??

You know how many people have members close in there families that hide their abuse and nobody notices ?? Working with a women organization , Some time ago, Sis. It's just mind blowing and heart wrenvching. To know how many seemingly intelligent, women fall prey to an bad situation................ Hmmmmmmmmmm

But............

To share stories , expierences and shed light on any abusive behavior helps. And that's by inviting conversation with our sisters. **wink**

But Kudos ^5 !!!

PERSEVERANCE........RIGHT ON......

WARRIOR

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back