Black Women : Ladies I need you..what's sexier a motorcycle or luxury sedan

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by MississippiRed, Dec 27, 2004.

1. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Ok ladies....how are yall doing..love yall...it's ya boy Red and I need advice...I'm working on getting a new mode of transportation..I have a 97 Expedition that I bought new in 97 and I'm now looking for another to add to the stable..but I need to know what women are more attracted to ..simply because if women don't like it ...I don't do it....so what's sexier to yall a motorcycle..(like a 05 Suzuki GSXR 750 sportbike) or a luxury sled like a Benz, Lex, or BMW......holla at me help ya boy out...I'm trying to find some playmates this summer and the vehicle speaks volumes.....

ya boy
    Mississippi Red...

2. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Mississip', I would say that a Motorcycle IS definately sexy however Dangerous- ain't nothing sexy about a broken nose or scarred up body- ya'dig?. I would think you were equally as sexy if you drove a Benz... But what I would say to you is DO YOU Brotha' and as long as you are confident , the Chicks will come in herds My Man. Believe that!.

3. CarrieMonet

CarrieMonet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Love my job!
    Ratings:
    +15
    I just like quality cars...that are safe and reliable. Motorcycles scare me to death and too many close relatives have had terrible accients on them. I like the Chrystler 300 as far as luxury and reliability...mainly because you won't spend an arm and a leg on repairs and maintenance. Never been a fan of Lexus or BMW...but I do like Mercedes.

I dont think you need a car to catch the ladies though...I'm sure your personality would do just fine.

4. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    Get the motorcycle, the breeze would help you cool off a bit. :shades:

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Hey Red, whas happenin'? Happy holidays to you!! Now you know you've come to the right place to pose your question! :lol: My response is that it depends on the type of woman that you want to attract....do you want sporty and adventuresome (motorcycle) or do you want elegant and conservative (luxury sedan). A "crotch rocket" definitely gives a woman a thrill a minute with those vibrating rpms...but then there's nothing like the smell and feel of new leather in a luxurious car. This probably doesn't help you much does it? :lol:

Well, anyway, I'm sure with a vibrant personality such as yours, you hardly need a car to attract women. My suggestion is to simply let your personality flourish, women love a sparkling smile, warm (come hither) looks and pleasant and intelligent conversation.

Good luck!!

Queenie :spinstar:

6. sweetbrownsugar

sweetbrownsugar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    There's nothing like seeing a FINE brother atop a motorcycle! Especially at a red light! - and he rev'in it up right you know? VROOM! VROOM! VROOM! That is very sexy. Make a married sister like me pushing a 4-cylinder Honda on "E" wanna CATCH UP! Then again a luxury ride is also sexy but you may miss out on some great women out there because they will be intimidated by your Merc or feel out of your league. Leaving you to attract the more Vicious women out there: Gold Diggers etc. I get a vibe that you probably could be CAR-less or pushing a 10 speed HUFFY...and some decent women would still flow your way. MOTORCYCLE.

7. Prizefighter16

Prizefighter16 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    neither, all you need is a bus pass. lol

8. 1hotvirgowoman

1hotvirgowoman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6

:haha: :haha: :haha: Yeah. But lets face it, most Women these days don't want a Man with A Bus Pass- they want a Man with his own Wheels.

9. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    ummmmm errrrrr uhhhhh :thinking:

i jes have me a question bessie mae :D lolol

errr uhhhh do dat count da bus DRIVER?? :D
    :lol:

10. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Thank yall ladies for helping a brother out I appreciate it...NNQueen same to you hope things are going good for all ...I'm working on getting the bike now..getting my gear first and then getting the bike together by the middle of the summer I'll put some pics up when I get it all together...I went and sat on it yesterday man that thang is beautiful....anyway Thank yall for the help and compliments I love all yall.... :devil: