Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Brazilian Keratin Hair Straightening

:fyi:

I'm sorry to have to dispute something someone has said in my first post here, but I have to address some of the claims made in the above post. I am a medical professional, my field of specialty being vascular medicine, and I cannot ignore the misinformation being given.

"Grease" does not enter the blood stream via your pores and "clog up" the veins. This is not physiologically possible. Not only that, it is not within the veins where "decreased circulation" leading to "brain-damage" [sic] originates. I believe you are attempting to reference arterial atherosclerotic disease, which can be one cause of strokes and heart attacks, but most certainly does NOT come from hair grease via the pores.

A word of advice to all: Take information you read on Internet message boards with a grain of salt. If something looks interesting or concerning to you, do some research before blindly accepting and following the well-meaning, but often inaccurate advice of anonymous strangers on a discussion board--that includes information from me, as well. There are other inaccuracies in the above post, as well as others I've read in this thread, but there's no way to regulate this. Just do your research!

I hope this post is taken in the informational, friendly context in which it is intended.

Peace. :toast:

Poignant One ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thank you for joining us and sharing! Your words will surely encourage us to research everything! :toast:

I posted a thread some time ago, about using vaseline in my hair, how my hair seemed to love it, but the Family had all kinds of warnings for me! I did take heed to what they said, and have been trying to switch over to some of the products they suggested. I haven't used vaseline for a while.

Poignant One ... do you have any information on the damage chemical hair relaxers do to our hair, scalp, brain, and/or internal organs ... :look:

If so, please share that too!

Again, thanks for joining us and sharing, and make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back