Black People : Boyfriend Number 2

Jay Dot Logan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 16, 2014
#BoyfriendNumber2

"Lately the women i've been dating seem to have got me mistaken for boyfriend number 2. Everything was casual and cool until the winter time came around. Usually women are single in the summer, and "caked up" in the winter! Winter is what i like to call #cuddleseason. Now some of the women that ive been dating Its kind of my fault that they are in relationships. I wanted the friends with benefits title. Sometimes I may have came off misleading. Its crazy how some of them i actually have strong feelings for which is y i consider myself Boyfriend number 2.

Now first of all, If a woman is willing to creep with me despite being in a relationship, I will always fear getting serious with her. Lately being boyfriend number 2 hasnt been so fun, Due to the fact, Im falling in love with someone elses woman. I tell women all the time, When you decide to creep, do it right. Delete all of our text messages. Call or text me when your at work on break or before he gets home. You can never ever pick me up from my house. Even though im boyfriend number 2 dont expect me to do any real boyfriend things outside of spending time with you and maybe buy you a meal. Being in love with Ol boy chick makes me feel some type of way. Like why did she choose him and not me. I only serve her in 3 ways. Mainly when her guy is acting up, She knows im dependable, And overall its the companionship that he cant offer. (cant forget about the sex)..#swangin.. Me and her have great chemistry on everything in life. She dont wanna leave her man because hes Payin her bills, Playin daddy to her kids, and gives her unlimited time. Even bought her kids a rabbit for christmas..I texted her phone like **** baby thats all it took was a rabbit to win yo heart?!? WHich is where i fell short,

Im not paying your bills, Im not playing daddy to some Bad A** kids who dont listen. Kids eat like grown men and women, I dont think my link card can cover all them. and quick to yell "U NOT MY DADDY" NOr am i going to spend every minute of the hour layed up under you.
Im sorry baby but i got things to do. I will help U in times of need. Only because i jump @ the opportunity to do good deeds. Dont get twisted tho. Somethings i can't do because its like breaking the unwritten rule of not tricking off on you. Im not a sucker for love. Im a mac with extra cheese. Last time i checked, Trick daddy stayed in miami.

Momma taught me 3 things you never mess with. A guys money, his car, his woman. Im tried of being boyfriend number 2, It gets scary when they dont have their end under control Her boyfriend saw our texts sent me some hateful text messages that read "you can have her......WHen you kiss her you tasting me...Thnx for messing up my new yr etc"

I told him you should be thanking me. All them times i got you out of hot water so she wouldnt come crying to me. Deep down i felt bad for homie..Especially on them days he would call her phone, and i hit the ignore button. Being boyfriend number 2 can be dangerous. From physical to emotionally. Im ready to hang up this jersey and settle down. Thnx for reading

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back