Boo-hags I almost forgot this ONE...

from that website:
"At night, a boo-hag would typically sneak into a sleeping victim's home and commit all kinds of dastardly deeds, such as sucking his blood, stealing his voice and causing nightmares. One of the most common boo-hag tricks is to "ride" a sleeping victim like a horse for miles, tiring him to the point that he would die of exhaustion. The term "hag-ridden" is used to describe someone who is distressed by nightmares or hallucinations of being ridden at night."

This made me chuckle, as we have a spirit called a Tokolosh in South Africa who is very similar.. but he doesnt ride you like a horse.. he makes you work for him.. so when you wake up tired.. you know a Tokolosh had you.. Beds are usually placed on bricks to make them higher, as the Tokolosh is very very short....

Zulile said:
from that website:
"At night, a boo-hag would typically sneak into a sleeping victim's home and commit all kinds of dastardly deeds, such as sucking his blood, stealing his voice and causing nightmares. One of the most common boo-hag tricks is to "ride" a sleeping victim like a horse for miles, tiring him to the point that he would die of exhaustion. The term "hag-ridden" is used to describe someone who is distressed by nightmares or hallucinations of being ridden at night."

This made me chuckle, as we have a spirit called a Tokolosh in South Africa who is very similar.. but he doesnt ride you like a horse.. he makes you work for him.. so when you wake up tired.. you know a Tokolosh had you.. Beds are usually placed on bricks to make them higher, as the Tokolosh is very very short....
Hey thanks,

Before I thought this stuff was GARBAGE but as I approach the day, I am seeing this stuff has RELEVANCE that my still ENGAGING MIND haven't process.

Your response and the SUBJECT MATTER in general makes me SMILE and CHUCKLE too.

:qqb011:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back