Boo-hags I almost forgot this ONE...

from that website:
"At night, a boo-hag would typically sneak into a sleeping victim's home and commit all kinds of dastardly deeds, such as sucking his blood, stealing his voice and causing nightmares. One of the most common boo-hag tricks is to "ride" a sleeping victim like a horse for miles, tiring him to the point that he would die of exhaustion. The term "hag-ridden" is used to describe someone who is distressed by nightmares or hallucinations of being ridden at night."

This made me chuckle, as we have a spirit called a Tokolosh in South Africa who is very similar.. but he doesnt ride you like a horse.. he makes you work for him.. so when you wake up tired.. you know a Tokolosh had you.. Beds are usually placed on bricks to make them higher, as the Tokolosh is very very short....

Zulile said:
from that website:
"At night, a boo-hag would typically sneak into a sleeping victim's home and commit all kinds of dastardly deeds, such as sucking his blood, stealing his voice and causing nightmares. One of the most common boo-hag tricks is to "ride" a sleeping victim like a horse for miles, tiring him to the point that he would die of exhaustion. The term "hag-ridden" is used to describe someone who is distressed by nightmares or hallucinations of being ridden at night."

This made me chuckle, as we have a spirit called a Tokolosh in South Africa who is very similar.. but he doesnt ride you like a horse.. he makes you work for him.. so when you wake up tired.. you know a Tokolosh had you.. Beds are usually placed on bricks to make them higher, as the Tokolosh is very very short....
Hey thanks,

Before I thought this stuff was GARBAGE but as I approach the day, I am seeing this stuff has RELEVANCE that my still ENGAGING MIND haven't process.

Your response and the SUBJECT MATTER in general makes me SMILE and CHUCKLE too.

:qqb011:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back