Black Spirituality Religion : Bobby Hemmitt on BlogtalkRadio discussing 08.08.08

Thx, tyab14

:qqb023:

@Kseed - Thanks again for the invite.

@Tyab14 - As promised.

You will need

1. Parchment paper
2. Dragon's blood (optional)
3. Black candle
4. String

Open the Bible to Psalms 101 and write line 5 on a parchment. In ancient times, this was done in one's own blood, but I would think Dragon's blood is just as effective.

Once you have written it down, fold the parchment and fold again until a tiny size is reached. At this point, seal with black wax from a candle. Keep adding wax, until the folded parchment is completely covered, then tie enough string around it, until it has the appearance of a ball.

Cover ball completely with more black wax.

The resulting amulet is one of the most potent protective devices known. Keep in a safe place or carry with you for extra protection.

Best wishes,
Amazon1979

Oh yeah, there are many goodies in Psalms. I love that Book.

To add to the pot, here's one:

Quran Sura 6.59

And with Him are the keys of the Unseen, treasures that no one knows but He. He knows whatever is in land and in sea. Not a leaf falls without His knowledge: There is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry, except what is (written) in a clear record.

This corresponds with the Ifa Odu Ogunda and the West African mystics would recite this sura's entry, or more specifically, the name, Ya Alim 30 times to acquire gifts of knowledge and wisdom. Another correspondence is with the Orisa Olokun, the spirit of the deepest ocean and the primeval waters (Unconsciousness). It is said "No one knows what lies at the bottom of the ocean."

You can transcribe this sura, using a technique similar to Sister Amazon's; however, the candle's color changes to white, although black is okay. If you to know how to make Dragon's Blood ink - take small pieces of Dragon's blood resin and mixed it with plain red ink and cinnamon oil.

Blackbird

Oh yeah, there are many goodies in Psalms. I love that Book.

To add to the pot, here's one:

Quran Sura 6.59

And with Him are the keys of the Unseen, treasures that no one knows but He. He knows whatever is in land and in sea. Not a leaf falls without His knowledge: There is not a grain in the darkness (or depths) of the earth, nor anything fresh or dry, except what is (written) in a clear record.

This corresponds with the Ifa Odu Ogunda and the West African mystics would recite this sura's entry, or more specifically, the name, Ya Alim 30 times to acquire gifts of knowledge and wisdom. Another correspondence is with the Orisa Olokun, the spirit of the deepest ocean and the primeval waters (Unconsciousness). It is said "No one knows what lies at the bottom of the ocean."

You can transcribe this sura, using a technique similar to Sister Amazon's; however, the candle's color changes to white, although black is okay. If you to know how to make Dragon's Blood ink - take small pieces of Dragon's blood resin and mixed it with plain red ink and cinnamon oil.

Blackbird

Peace and greetings,

As always Brother Blackbird, your input is much appreciated. Thank you for this. I forgot to tell Tyab14, that I usually do most of these rituals on a full/waxing/waning moon; more out of a personal preference as a woman, than an actual requirement. In your opinion, should he do this on a full moon (next one is on the 16.08.08), or can he do it on any day/time? Thanks.

Best wishes,
Amazon

Peace and greetings,

As always Brother Blackbird, your input is much appreciated. Thank you for this. I forgot to tell Tyab14, that I usually do most of these rituals on a full/waxing/waning moon; more out of a personal preference as a woman, than an actual requirement. In your opinion, should he do this on a full moon (next one is on the 16.08.08), or can he do it on any day/time? Thanks.

Best wishes,
Amazon

I prefer to do rituals or works for increase during a waxing to full moon. The waxing moon has a strong effect on the earth as for as pulling in is concern. So to increase knowledge, a waxing moon is beneficial. Sundays and Wednesdays would also be advised.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back