Black People : BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

:wave: Hello and Welcome Afrknroots :wave:

Thank you for joining and sharing this with us. I've noticed that you have a series of threads, so i am now going back and reading them all, beginnning with this, the first one.

I'm honored to have you sharing with us.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Afrknroots ... oh my, you say all we need is our minds?!

i think i need some after class help ... whew ... okay, i'm trying to consciously absorb all that you're saying, it's a lot for someone who knows very little.

Tell me, how do i apply this in my every day life?

I'm going to lesson #3 now, perhaps the answer is there.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Destee

Afrknroots ... i am so glad when you ask a question, you answer it too! Whew!

If this were a test, i'd fail!

I'm truly enjoying your teaching style. You make it easy for the student like me, that knows virtually nothing. Thanks again for taking the time to share.

On to lesson 4 ...

Destee

Afrknroots ... please bear with my ignorance, but i'm still not understanding how this fits into the life of an every day Sister or Brother, such as myself. How do i apply this knowledge in my every day life? I know that you would not be sharing all of this with us if it were not important and meant to be retained and applied. As i read your words, i can't help but imagine that you would elaborare even more, if the environment were conducive to that.

Would you consider hosting a class in our voice chat, to better help me (and others) understand what you are teaching us? You are more than welcome to do so and i think it would provide the environment i spoke of above. We have our own voice chat and you could get on the microphone and really speak to us, and we could really hear you, as well as providing the opportunity to ask questions as you go, and we'd still have these written words to refer to. Please consider my invitation, and let me know what you think.

Thanks again for taking the time to share with us.

I'm going on to lesson 5 ...

Destee

Afrknroots ... you mentioned "people who are more mathematically inclined" ... i'm wondering, is that a pre-requisite for this course!? ... i think i need to go back and pick up some classes i missed in order to be ready for you professor! :teach:

You started this series with BLACKROOTS SCIENCE1 ... but surely you have some other lessons for those of us not mathematically inclined ... perhaps something that causes us to recall and use the mathematics in us, so when we enter your classroom, we don't feel totally out of place?!

Whew! I'm sure it's just me and there are others that will be able to easily keep up with you Teacher :teach:

I've asked a few questions throughout my reading of this series and the one i'd like to repeat here is the invitation to host your own class, right here on destee, in our voice chat. You are more than welcome and you can trust that i will be right in the front row trying to pass with flying colors! I will even bring the :teach: an apple 'cause i know i'll be needing all the extra consideration that can possibly be given, when it's time to grade our progress!

Please let me know and thank you again for sharing with us.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back