Black People Politics : Black Voting Inside A Rigged System

Why don't we all just take over a state or two? All those chucky's will automatically move out of their own volition.
Any white want to tout and shout about integration? Okay let them integrate with us.

All that's left to decide is what state/s we want to take over and everyone moves there.
Peace,

Sounds good on the surface but you better have your own military unless you want another Rosewood or Greenwood.

Peace

My bias...

What the heck is going on in Georgia with the gubernatorial race? Georgia, Georgia, Georgia...(smh)

51% - Current Secretary of State Kemp an overt racist, meaning, ain't trying to hide it.

48% - Abrams a Black woman who is fighting back against historical racism and outright and racists

Not that many votes separate them which leaves me scratching my head wondering...

Where are the Black people who are eligible to vote in Georgia? Surely a great many of them are Dems.

Facts (2016)
In Georgia, for example, the voting-age population of 7.6 million people is younger and includes a greater percentage of blacks than the nation as a whole, the census report shows. Nearly half of the Peach State’s voting-age population — 49.6 percent — is 18-44 years old, compared to 47.1 percent for the nation. And 30.3 percent of Georgia’s voting-age population is black, compared to 12.5 percent for the nation.

But...
Georgia’s voting-age population is also poorer and slightly less educated than the nation’s as a whole.

So, didn't anybody help educate them or offer to take them to the polls? Sheesh!!

I want a runoff...don't concede Stacy...hang in there and FIGHT the power!!

Source: https://www.ajc.com/news/national-g...er-poorer-than-nation/jvt26nzDzPkLyU0HjI3fBN/
My daughter goes to school down there and she told me there were all kinds of problems with ballots and voting machines.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back