Black People : Black Male Female Issues - Problems Concern the Posters Here?

Brother Chuck ... with all your experience, it shouldn't be long before the rest of us are up to par.

Please don't give up on us ... we're trying to get there.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I can only guess that a few here suffer from being let down by others they were candid and honest with...

I just got over it earlier...

Now its' your turns...

Your choice when...

Good luck!

Luv yah, too, sis!

(BIG smile)...

FYI...

Don't know know the difference between compliments and criticisms?!? SMH...

Live a while longer: Then I won't have to say or write anything further...You're presuming and assuming your take has to be everybody else's...No it don't! And apply your quote to yourself! FYI...

SSHHHH....FYI

Start learning how to form correct sentences/grammar and maybe others will understand and comprehend you better.

SSHHHH....FYI

Start learning how to form correct sentences/grammar and maybe others will understand and comprehend you better.

Stop expecting me to be a modern day Richard Wright and agree when you know I'm right! I can offer no assurances you'll have to same friends if and when you do...And maybe they aren't 'friends' at all...FYI...

Stop expecting me to be a modern day Richard Wright and agree when you know I'm right! I can offer no assurances you'll have to same friends if and when you do...And maybe they aren't 'friends' at all...FYI...

Right about what??

Make....SENSE....If I had any clue as to what you were saying, ever, I MAY agree with you....It's ridiculous to even try and make sense outta someone who has no clue as to what they are even talking about.

Deuces!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back