Black People : they use the black female puppet,black man next?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    condaleeza rice today,gave some sort of speech condeming Mugabe. I am not going to get into the obvious criticism of the most successful black female puppet of all time.I would like to speculate on what Obamas policies towards Black countries will be.

By the looks of his pandering,and his recent ignorant and out dated speech on fathers day(2008),where he condemed black single parent families(a subject that was put to bed in the NOI milion man march IMHO),I think it is safe to say that he will continue to please his fathers.

Obama has some good things to say,but I fear he will continue the policies which are starving inocent people in places like Zimbabwe and Iran,Somolia and so forth. I just don't think he has the guts.maybe I am wrong.

It is unacceptable for any black person to support policies that will hurt black people.If idiots like Dr. "White mans good time Girl" Rice,or Obama continue,implement,or support any policy that will harm,weken,or destroy a black nation. There could be even more damage to fragile relations of an already divided people,that is black people.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    For the record, while I voted for Obama, this is the ONE area in which I thought he might make a difference...foreign policy in relation to Africa.

I look at it this way. Obama might actually be a 'Blessing in disguise'. It he does'nt move in a more progressive direction....remember the Chinese?

Africans will move quicker in alignment with China and US policy initiatives and trade with Africa will be done. To many Africans 'skin color' doeanst matter as much to them as ethnicity anyway and alot of African-Americans are seen by Africans as 'White men in Blackface'.

There is a TRUST factor at risk here and our own African-American political 'leaders' are the ones doing us the most damage with thier serving the interests of zionists and mutinational globalization (neo-colonialism).

What good is Obama if he only serves what is best for Morgan Stanley, Exxon-Mobil and the Trilateral Commission?

3. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    Great reflection brother 'O' I have agreed not to address those issues concerning Obama ( my daughter ain't hearing it) that frustrate the support that I will lend him. Interestingly, a few days ago I was cruising through the channels on my TV, when I saw a commercial on MTV/something or other ( I don't watch the station).

The ad was prompting support of the opposition in Zimbabwe, and as usual castigated Mugabe. In an earlier post I believe I laid out a perspective on the Grizzled Warrior, Robert Mugabe. All should ask themselves when many African nations are in such tremendous need, why the continual focus on Zimbabwe? Why and How do imperialist nations trick us into believeing they are being supportive of Zimbabweans, when their boycotts, and behind the scene financial shenanigans created some of the economic imbalances and social concerns that the white media tries to blame on Mugabe. (Haiti/Cuba)

Rice is happy to clean the white proof off of the blackboard, she has always been the teachers pet, and won't do anything to upset that cart. Hell, as a child she probably thought that white people liking her, made her better than all those blacks they detested. Her value construct is entirely warped, and amazingly she is proof that a fool can be considered intelligent, if white persons tell her up is down she would believe it, and any brother or sister who spoke contrarily would be happily avoided.

I will concede that Mugabe has imperfections, but he fought to be in the position he is in today, and from his perspective, Zimbabwean blacks who are supported by the english or the amerikkkans are suspect...I happen to agree with him. I truly hope that the opposition gains greater awareness and grow to understand that these racist don't support them, they simply hate Mugabe, and they have laid low for nearly four decades looking for an opportunity to finsih Ian Smiths' war. As for Obama, he could be the greatest president indirectly supportive of white supremacy the nation has ever had, if he continues to evolve as he is presently. White people have always preached to us about how we can do better in amerikkka, yet they never speak to those who make our lives so miserable, Obama, so far is no different. He so far is carrying their water, but...we'll see!

T.S.C.

Peace!

4. asafo87

asafo87 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
  5. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I think Obama can be very helpful,at least I hope so. His actions of late have me worried,but I refuse to believe some one who sat in Trinity United for years is completely foolish, he is of Kenyan descent after all. I try not to comment on the continent since i have never traveled there,but these latest developments have me agitated and on edge. Dr.Rice it seems was hired for the sole reason,of preventing charges of racism and genocide aginst bush and the rest of pink oil pimps.

I had a vision right after 9/11,I remeber all of the patriotic rhetoric,whites finally had a license to ill! I remeber predicting that, was all leading up to linking blacks to so called terrorism. It is unsettling the fact that much of what I predicted is slowly coming true,the black guys in Miami who are still being held on trumped up terrorism charges etc.

6. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    I never forget that...a boss is a social accoutrement in this instance, (sort of) Principle is the objectification of reality based on morality and integrity,I understand that under the system of white supremacy all nonwhites are victims of racism and in that context note how her VGQ response is to further the aims of violent and avaricious hatemongers...within that context there exist choice, she exemplifies an individual with no sense of self, no moral compass, her collective ambitions don't involve the suffering nonwhites are subjected to.
    She is the equivalent of the drug dealer hiding beneath the porch...except where she is concerned the stakes are much greater and the amplification of her kowtowing far more lethal.
    The overseer as victim, is curious. Yet, when one sets their mind to achieving justice those who resist such an effort who continue to harangue to the advantage of the oppressor, must pay the consequences, what ever they may be.

T.S.C.

Peace!

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I think black people forget,that sometimes you have to defy your non-black boss even if it means your job. She is not in financial restraints,she obviously enjoys what she does. Helping non-blacks kill people of color. Again she is not an employee,she is a puppet!