Black Money Business Jobs : Black Financial empowerment

Good afternoon everyone sorry I'm late to the party I got here as soon as I could :)

Hmm where do I start ok the golden rule to building wealth is simply to "SPEND LESS THAN YOU EARN" that's it no secret and the difference between the two is called "SAVINGS".

Now saving is just the first part of the equation the second is investing the savings.

What do you invest in, I say invest in what you know real estate, stocks, bonds, buy and fix up cars etc.

But we spend all of our money and some chasing americas definition of success buying luxury clothes, cars, jewelry etc trying to look rich we have no money to invest to actually be rich.

Then cry because we can't find a no money down deal to get started, because we have to no savings to invest and until we can master that golden rule we will always be struggling to get ahead.

And also to answer the question about

"Something I have always wondered, and perhaps someone can give insight, but why do asian and white businesses thrive in black neighborhoods? Why don't a black business man open a store next door and capture all fo the business? I don't know the answer to this, but I have always wondered about it."

It's because they have no emotional ties or history in our neighborhoods, where as we say you don't wanna open a store there "that's where such and such got shoot or whateva happened" Asians or whites don't know what happened and don't care all they see is the cheap rent and opportunity to extract money from blacks they're opportunist plain and simple.

So we shouldn't be mad at them for doing what we should be doing on our own.

just my 2 cents.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Well said brown_hOrnet, well said indeed.

Peace In,

AWWW HELL.. Integration

This is a good thread Knowledge Seed. I almost missed it.

But you are right, we do seem to be a little light on the "solutions" side of things.

But I believe that if we take would network, that we could solve all of the problems that you mention.

There are Black money managers, healers, loan givers, investment givers and anything you can think of out there. And there are Black people who need their services, but don't know where to find them. So Black folks stay sick and broke, while Black healers and financial advisors go out of bid-ness.

We are divided and too busy integrating to help ourselves! All we need to do is come together... which is easy, but apparently hard.

We have some resources right here on Destee.com to do a lot of this but people don't get involved. People who have some-um should be puttin it out there and those that need some-um should specifically be seeking out other Black Folk to help them.

That is the answer.

Good afternoon everyone sorry I'm late to the party I got here as soon as I could :)

Hmm where do I start ok the golden rule to building wealth is simply to "SPEND LESS THAN YOU EARN" that's it no secret and the difference between the two is called "SAVINGS".

Now saving is just the first part of the equation the second is investing the savings.

What do you invest in, I say invest in what you know real estate, stocks, bonds, buy and fix up cars etc.

But we spend all of our money and some chasing americas definition of success buying luxury clothes, cars, jewelry etc trying to look rich we have no money to invest to actually be rich.

Then cry because we can't find a no money down deal to get started, because we have to no savings to invest and until we can master that golden rule we will always be struggling to get ahead.

And also to answer the question about

"Something I have always wondered, and perhaps someone can give insight, but why do asian and white businesses thrive in black neighborhoods? Why don't a black business man open a store next door and capture all fo the business? I don't know the answer to this, but I have always wondered about it."

It's because they have no emotional ties or history in our neighborhoods, where as we say you don't wanna open a store there "that's where such and such got shoot or whateva happened" Asians or whites don't know what happened and don't care all they see is the cheap rent and opportunity to extract money from blacks they're opportunist plain and simple.

So we shouldn't be mad at them for doing what we should be doing on our own.

just my 2 cents.

What about trading ?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back