Black People : Best Speech after police gave him an award

Greetings,
That is it. What made it of interest is the fact that the police are not here for your individual concerns, they are here to protect property. We are not in that equation. So if you want to die call 911 you may get a response or not. I believe it is written by a European. It should wake us up to the fact if you do not put some protect on yourself given the situation your results may not be what you like. There are many people in the grave because they waited on the police to arrive or protect them. Our history speaks volume to this reality.
My father told me and when I was young,"I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by six." and "Dead men tell no tale." and I never forgot it.
Something to think about

Thank you! Yes, I do agree that calling the police is weighted against us. We may live and we may die, calling for their help. It's a sad state of affairs. The news of late, detailing different police departments racist, a part of the January 6 coup attempt, etc., has people acting all surprised that police are racist, but we knew all the time. They knew too, but must act shocked at the revelations. Very sad.

Thanks again for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back