Black People : Ball Don't Lie A shooter kills a would-be robber in self-defense while waiting in line to buy LeBron

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
One witness says the deceased got what he deserved. From the Journal-Constitution:
“He [the shooter] really stood up for all of us,” said Taylor White, who told Channel 2 that he was in line when the shooting happened. “I salute the homie that did that.”​
Sorry, but that was non-justifiable. If he had pistol-slapped him (not whipped.... unless the pick-pocket fought back), I'd cheer. But, IMO, the punishment didn't fit the crime.​

Sorry, but that was non-justifiable. If he had pistol-slapped him (not whipped.... unless the pick-pocket fought back), I'd cheer. But, IMO, the punishment didn't fit the crime.​
This what happens when you get caught up in a materialistic WORLD it's happening more and more each day it is becoming the NORM to take a LIFE,or harm another the value of HUMANITY/LIFE is really taking a turn for the worse.......NO ONE IS SAFE is the WORLD BECOMING A WORLD OF PSYCOPATHS,ZOMBIE'S OR NO ONE CARES....IT'S SCARY OUT HERE......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back