Black People : B-on-B Economic Violence

happy69

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 3, 2002
http://www.sfbayview.com/060204/economicviolence060204.shtml

Instead of playing the boycott game; How about We just stop supporting people who discriminate against US and Hate Us.... and stop putting African-American fools into office Who are nothing more than Lap-Dogs?

Many African-Americans will do anything for a dollar...this is nothing new; but if the African-American people learn to stop wanting instant gratification; and We build the things We want; how We want...this can stop.

happy69

Thank you posting this very interesting article. I knew the name of the city within reading three paragraphs of the article.

I truly believe that if we, as a people, are to once and for all deal with the problems that we face we must face these problems head on AND find a solution to every aspect of the problem...not just a few. As anyone can clearly see, you must take into account every aspect of human life when solving our social problems. We apply bandages to social gashes which drain the life-blood of our people.

I can't speak on all of the concerns I have about our people and how to deal with them in this post. But, I believe my point has been made.

Happy, again...thanks for the post.

Monetary said:
Thank you posting this very interesting article. I knew the name of the city within reading three paragraphs of the article.

I truly believe that if we, as a people, are to once and for all deal with the problems that we face we must face these problems head on AND find a solution to every aspect of the problem...not just a few. As anyone can clearly see, you must take into account every aspect of human life when solving our social problems. We apply bandages to social gashes which drain the life-blood of our people.

I can't speak on all of the concerns I have about our people and how to deal with them in this post. But, I believe my point has been made.

Happy, again...thanks for the post.

Thank YOU...Monetary.

I would just like to add that I think African-Americans too have to stop going to Florida (.) The NAACP and the Black Church Organization messed that up last year...by going back. Black Rappers are being spied on (and there is a good argument that could be made for this; but not unless you look too to acid rockers, white spring breakers too). This Hip-Hop business thing that went on, where businesses close up, etc... Why are we going to Florida? Explain this to me, please.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back