Once Eye woke up, Eye began to understand that there is nothing fantastic about bible babble.

1. This book is non scientific

--woman never burst from a man's rib, the point was to draw attention away from the truth
--all human life came into the world thru the womb of a black woman.
Scientific Inquiry also means to be involved in the Solving of Problems of a Non Scientific Nature...Exact (Mathematical etc) Sciences and Philosophical (PsychoSocial etc) Sciences.

2. This book is non factual

-- "...And God said, Let there be light: and there was light..."
Genesis 1:3

p30
Deceptions and Myths of the Bible
Lloyd M. Graham

"...Here begins that fatal personification that has deceived the human race. A personal and vocal God said, "Let there be light." God said nothing of the kind; the allegorist said He said it, which makes all the difference between supernatural and knowledge. Man puts words into the mouth of his creations then later believes these creations spoke..."
Facts...are subject to Perception and Interpretation

3. This book is non-historic

--the 3 mirws (eg. pyramids) near Cairo was once covered in limestone (eg. later removed by Arabs) -- whose illumination could be seen from miles away. Eye say this to say that not once were the mirws or Her-em-Akhet ever mentioned in bible babble. Of course, we know this was to cover up the fact that a greater, more advanced 'dark skinned culture of people existed long before the pop up of bible babble. In fact much of the content was culled from

1. The Atharvaveda
  2. The Yajurveda
  3. The Samaveda
  4. The Instruction of Amenemope
  5. The Book of the Dead
  6. Palm leaves from the Sibyls
  7. The Rigveda
  8. The Epic of Gilgamesh
  9. The Coffin Texts
  10. The Pyramid Texts
  11. The Kesh Temple Hymn
Herstory...the Stories we tell Ourselves about Ourselves.
It is(the bible) Drawn from some very Good Books....does that lend any pedigree?

"...History does not support a Christ in the 4th Century. The name or title Christ or (K)Chrisos was first given to the icon Serapis who was appointed (K)Christos at the Council of Ephesus in 431 ABCE which is the 5th Century, thereby, creating a title and object for Christianity. Secondly Christianity as a religion officially began at the close of the Council of Chalcedon in 451ADCE, also the 5th century. Thirdly, the worlds first Christian Church, the Hagia Sophia was built in Constantinople, Turkey in Northeast Africa (532 ACE and finished in 537 ACE) by the Byzantine Emperor, Justinian and his wife Theodora. And the fourth reason, the supposed “Holy Land” or Holy City in Jerusalem where the Church of the Holy Sepulcher is located today is only a few years over a hundred years old…Therefore, there was no “Holy Land” in the 4th century in Jerusalem. With the aforementioned reasons being fully understood, one can now see why it is not possible to have Eusebius, Christ, Christianity, or a Christian Church in the 4th Century…”

P66-67-68
The Historical Origin of Islam
Dr. Walter Williams

1. https://www.oldest.org/religion/religious-texts/

And this too is a Story......Albeit factual.

Last edited:
Matthew22:37-39
37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

How do you make the connection between the One Law of All Laws and the Bible being " A psychological drama that takes place in the consciousness of man"

For Me it is Luke 17:20-21.....

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’

How do you make the connection between the One Law of All Laws and the Bible being " A psychological drama that takes place in the consciousness of man"

20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you
Oh boy!

If you know... And not think but know that god is within you then, you must also know you and I are the living god. Then you must act like it starting with you. So don't go outside of yourself for help, for a point of view, a fight with another or security. Its all within you, you have to show faith every moment, to put it in another way dont believe in nothing that doesn't first start with you, that's how to magnify the Lord.
Because I know that God is not showing up in my life by sight I trust the principles of law I have been taught.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back