Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : "As I Am"

Right now, I'm using the leave-in conditioner, the moisture milk, and the cleansing coconut cowash.

I like them.

Sister ... even the sound of that smells pretty ... i bet it smells good!

What kind of results does it give, that you don't see with other products?

Are you natural Sister? Just wondering what the product is up against ... :)

Thanks and Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Right now I use "Nutiva organic extra virgin coconut oil". I can use it for my hair, for my skin, cook with it or anything.

oh really?! ... tell me it has something to do with giving you those great abs ... and i'll be looking for it in my local beauty supply store! :wink:

Love You!

Destee

Sister ... even the sound of that smells pretty ... i bet it smells good!

What kind of results does it give, that you don't see with other products?

Are you natural Sister? Just wondering what the product is up against ... :)

Thanks and Love You!

Destee

"As I AM" is a natural hair care line.

Yes, I am all natural....Right now, I'm rockin' a low "Fade."---I've gotten lotsa compliments on it from men and women.

So, I just wash and moisturize, comb/brush, and go.

I'm LOVIN' it!

Besides, it's prolly gonna be pretty HOT this summer. So, I may be wearing this style for a while before I let it grow out.

Then, I'll start some twists.

"As I AM" is a natural hair care line.

Yes, I am all natural....Right now, I'm rockin' a low "Fade."---I've gotten lotsa compliments on it from men and women.

So, I just wash and moisturize, comb/brush, and go.

I'm LOVIN' it!

Besides, it's prolly gonna be pretty HOT this summer. So, I may be wearing this style for a while before I let it grow out.

Then, I'll start some twists.

Very Nice Sister Cherry !!! You Go Gurl !!! :toast:

I loved when my hair was real short, when i first did the big chop, but it didn't last long ... over in the blink of an eye!

I can't imagine going back to it, but it was nice ... easy ... a great experience and wonderful for the summer time too!

Yeah ... enjoy that Sister ... wash, moisture, comb/brush, and go ... plus compliments too ... yeah ... enjoy that!

Yep ... twists and braid outs are next ... :)

Thanks for sharing ... Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back