Computers - Software Hardware : Ars Technica's Review of Mac OS X 10.9

Hello fellas, I am having some problems here at Destee.com. I for a year have loggin in with my cellphone.
I finally put my pc in the shop and starting using it. The only problem, Im still logged in under Mobile Site,
which does not allow the full extent of range that a pc should get. I talked to Verizon, my server and they said
It was with the site. It doesn't happen anywhere but here. Destee has checked and can find nothing wrong on her
end.

Do either of you have any idea of what the problem might be?

Can't say I understand fully. Are you saying your PC is logging into the mobile version of Destee? Or are you trying to get your cellphone to log into the regular site?

Can't say I understand fully. Are you saying your PC is logging into the mobile version of Destee? Or are you trying to get your cellphone to log into the regular site?

Hi, I was saying that my laptop was logging in as a Mobile. Its corrected now. It was a matter of changing the default setting from Mobile to PC.

Thanks to you and all the others who responded.....Im so grateful!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back