Black People : Are You Sure What Reality Is These Days?

:SuN032: i am no longer sure what reality is these days. i keep seeing posts in purple prose but i know that can't be real.....

Destee is what it is (or is what it's being allowed to be)...

I. e., even if it was or as a particular black alternative to some folks past gripes about a black oriented (though poorly policed one by white moderators aka Black Voices etc.), this one also doesn't always measure up to our expectations...

As for you (and others) who were and are as respectful of me as I've tried to be likewise...

Do keep on keeping on....

As for me:

I'm just not going to post back to Orisons, and this will be the end of my posting on this thread, too...

FYI

Destee is what it is (or is what it's being allowed to be)...

I. e., even if it was or as a particular black alternative to some folks past gripes about a black oriented (though poorly policed one by white moderators aka Black Voices etc.), this one also doesn't always measure up to our expectations...

As for you (and others) who were and are as respectful of me as I've tried to be likewise...

Do keep on keeping on....

As for me:

I'm just not going to post back to Orisons, and this will be the end of my posting on this thread, too...

FYI
BYE, How on Earth will we survive without you [if this is really the best you can do]?

Which means what, how many of China or India’s 2 billion peasants are even marginally interested in having a nuclear arsenal and delivery system, as opposed to their intelligentsia/leadership KNOWING that without the BIG/STICK/[and doing the necessary with regard to acquiring]Weapons of Mass Destruction, Whites would come in and CRUSH them like bugs [as spectacularly highlighted by the ongoing CHAOS/carnage in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria with Iran still their primary target in the region], is this REAL enough for you James?

Though I'm unsure of this individual's motive's his consistently evasive posts/never addressing assertions.answering questions differs from standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour, how exactly?

Just in case you or anyone thought I was joking James, can you connect ANY of this assorted dross/drivel [above] with this thread's theme/my serious question/perspective of REALITY in the 21st century as opposed to a somewhat inept attempt by the CLUELESS to confuse US with easily factually and intellectually challenged GARBAGE [he's even added the MUTANT ALBINO TROLL stamp that I've stopped using because Destee doesn't like it, which I can relate to as no one has ANY options with regard to the ethnic group they are born into?

Have YOU ever seen him answer ANY questions at all [like this] in the direct manner possible with this medium?

Is English your mother tongue and have YOU ever read a book James/have another go, eh?
Please either quit posting more crap like that...

Or I'll just ask the other posters to just quit posting back to you...

In either case:

You're coming across like a freeloader and/or wasting our time ad naseum...

Again his comments etc. are off topic...

SMH
So the underlined question isn't connected to REALITY/the thread's theme in the 21st century or are you just hoping we're going to join you in the CLUELESS AUTOMATON ZONE?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

I don't know you that well, and I'm not into making accusations, etc., but some also wind up being a part of the problem, i. e., by not facing up to the wrongheadedness which reflects what you continue to post here:

Also I ask you to not use my thread as means/ways/etc. i. e., to either diss other posters and/or to advance your own agenda etc.

FYI

I. e., yours is a closed argument, and/or meant to either lead the person to merely agree or argue/bicker with you, because they don't...

Easier for you to start your own thread: Not constantly strive to hickjack mine...

So us agree to disagree, since I've strive to be reasonable, but your replies reveals 'my way or no way' unreasonable b. s.

And please don't waste my time etc. with this tactic again!

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back