Black People : Are Black People Now Convinced That Most White Folks Are Racist?

AuthorLady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2012
A young white Mississippi man, Deryl Dedmon was sentenced to life in prison for the hate crime murder of James Craig Anderson last June. The judge in the case said it was inexscusable.

It's just been a few weeks since the Trayvon Martin case hit the media, now we're dealing with 5 killings of African Americans by a crazed white killer in Oklahoma.

I just have one question today: Are Black People convinced that white folks really are racists and hate Black people?

Did this really have to happen to wake us up?

Obama's election brought out some of that old hate, but now there are white folks who seem to want to bring back the days of Jim Crow where it was open season on the killing and beating of Black people.

I've never been naive enough to believe that the Civil Rights movement changed anything in white folks. Laws were passed but people's hearts and minds are a matter all together.

And as an addendum, consider the recent killings by white gunmen on school campuses, office buildings et al.

What I have concluded is that there truly is a spiritual deficit in white folks. They are natural born psychopaths--not caring how their actions impact others.

They can't handle it. Then they nut up.

Should Black people consider buying more guns as a necessary means of protection?

We need to look this elephant in the eyes and call it out for what it is.

I'm getting registered for a gun license.

You should think about it too.

I think the writing is on the wall...

most black people already knew that white people were racists.
if current events serve to wake up the sleepers that is a good thing.
it depends on your age range. Those over the age of 35 typically understand what's up, but those 30 and under are truly asleep.

Sister AuthorLady ... hmmmm ... good question ... most ... ?? ... i don't know.

I think responsible gun ownership should be encouraged.

I agree with you that the younger folk are missing out on the bigger picture, as it relates to race relations.

It's unfortunate, because they are our babies, and if they don't know ... that's our fault.

Thanks for sharing! ... i see the writer in you already ... the OP ... nice ... :)

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Sister AuthorLady ... hmmmm ... good question ... most ... ?? ... i don't know.

I think responsible gun ownership should be encouraged.

I agree with you that the younger folk are missing out on the bigger picture, as it relates to race relations.

It's unfortunate, because they are our babies, and if they don't know ... that's our fault.

Thanks for sharing! ... i see the writer in you already ... the OP ... nice ... :)

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Most young people today are literally oblivious about race relations in American history. Because racism is not as overt as it was in the sixties and in previous decades; they think that white people are benign. The true machination of their evil lies in their LIES and behavior.

A few weeks ago; a white female coworker came into a room full of Black people during lunch to announce that her biracial child doesn't like dark skinned Black people. I confronted the b*tch, but what struck me was the silence of the younger Black coworkers. Not one of them challenged her.

It was a stunner, but illustrates my point. Young Black simply do not know how to respond to overt racism; because they don't feel the threat as older Blacks do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back