Black People : An Interesting Exercise: YouTube Subs

CSmith

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 29, 2010
I thought it would be interesting if people posted the different people they subscribe to on YouTube. If anything it's to, possibly, find other channels that I unaware of, which I can subscribe to. The other reason is I think it'd just be interesting to see what people are watching on YouTube. You may be able to find out some interesting things about people based on who they subscribe to. Or just post a few, or pick one particular YouTuber you subscribe to and talk about him. I don't care! I just want to know what else is out there.

In no particular order...

Laoshu505000
Lamarr Wilson
TheYoungTurks
SoliderKnowsBest
StarTalk Radio
danooct1
Marques Brownlee
unboxtherapy
SaitamaFlowers
crashcourse
UMKC
VICE
AfricansArise
Big Think
Spencer Nugent
janellemonae
whitehouse
numberphile
NASAexplorer
UCBerkeley
yaleclimateforum
TYTInterviews
japaneseformorons
StanfordUniversity
GoogleDevelopers
MIT
YaleCourses
DeepSkyVideos
SamSeder
thomhartmann
Android Developers
HartBeatProductions
TeachMeComputer
ProgrammersCreed
townsquare
TheBigPictureRT
The Richard Fowler Show
David Pakman Show
MrSGUniverse
breakingtheset
Best0fScience

Thanks for Sharing!

I wanna add Zaiyah's House Youtube Channel

This is a Member of our own community ... Zaiyah's House ... and these two Brothers are great! They record their live blogtalk show and it's really kewl ... i really like that they don't curse, i don't know if it's a rule of theirs, or something they rarely do ... but i aint never heard 'em do that ... and they touch on a lot of pertinent, provocative topics with insight and humor ... it's nice to see Brothers engaging in such a positive light! Check 'em out!

Sister PurpleMoons ... these are the Brothers i was talk'n 'bout last night.

[medio]1517[/medio]

Love Yall!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back