Black People : Interesting Conservation

I don't know if this have already posted but I happen across this vid and thought it was extremely interesting for discussion. So excuse me if this is old news.

!

I await your response.

This video is 2 and a half hours long.

Now, no, I don't have A.D.D; but I'm still not particularly interested in investing over 2 hours of my time to completely digest this.

However, I did listen to about 10-15 minutes of it.

This "debate" is between one white guy (nate glenn) against another white guy (anonymous nazi) about racism, racial genocide, and immigration.

.....So, if you did listen to this in it entirety, please share with us your thoughts on and summation of this "debate."

I await your response.

This video is 2 and a half hours long.

Now, no, I don't have A.D.D; but I'm still not particularly interested in investing over 2 hours of my time to completely digest this.

However, I did listen to about 10-15 minutes of it.

This "debate" is between one white guy (nate glenn) against another white guy (anonymous nazi) about racism, racial genocide, and immigration.

.....So, if you did listen to this in it entirety, please share with us your thoughts on and summation of this "debate."

I await your response.

now that's some interesting conservation!

Thanks for the assist in giving a synopsis CherryBlossom.

Just like her, I haven't listen the entire thing either. It's just that, base on the little that I've heard (which is about 30mins.), I thought that conversation would be a really good topic for a discussion. I do understand people's hesitation though, y'all want me to start it off since I'm the one who brought it here. Alright, between tonight and Saturday I'll listen to the whole thing then throw in my 2¢.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back