Science and Technology : Almost Godlike (Science and Spirituality)

I have to disagree. I think you're getting into a more mystic version of Qi. Here are a few different sources that I think are pretty credible.
I welcome your disagreement.
hence we go deeper.

I find no disagreement in what they say.
Without Qi the Spirit connection to the body is weak...and so the body becomes weak - as it is the Spirit that Animates the body.

If you take all this together, yes, you can say there are different forms of Qi (energy) but also that it's ALL Qi. And Qi "flows" through your body.
Yes Qi flows thru the body...I believe it is One form but it can be Transformed.

Even air is considered Qi because it also flows through and strengthens the body.
Qi is in the Air...not the air
It is not air that flows through the body but oxygen....which we get from air.

So basically, anything that the body needs, they saw as different forms of energy. Is water energy? Perhaps no, but you can get hydroelectricity from the "flow" of water.
Water is energy...steam/vapor and ice - different forms/states

So combining meditation (which also involves breathing), and movement (being "like water"), makes you more like the forces of nature the same way that kung fu emulates animals. Well... this is how I look at it anyway. I don't even like drinking water that's been sitting too long.
Yes

Now, what you said is true. The car cannot consume the energy of the driver. However, that is obviously because the car is not configured to use this energy. If everything is reconfigured to use electricity then all it would take is for car to make a connection to the energy produced by the human.
True

Now we know from watching the Matrix that the human body generates electricity.
Yes

It is because of the ability to direct electricity through the human nervous system that people believe "Energy healing" (reikei) can be performed. I'm not a huge fan of this but many Jedi are and so I've had the opportunity to experience a demonstration or two.
Fair enough.

Of course, the Matrix focused on BTU which is a measurement of heat. But heat is only a side effect of producing energy.

And there is a polarity aspect to electricity (charge) we can also get into, but the point is that it's all connected. Just as energy exists in different forms because of vibration, it also takes different forms on the periodic table of elements and can change behavior because of polarity just as we sort of "change behavior" based on whether we are "positive" or "negative".
True

But the body AND mind uses all forms of energy. The body simply uses energy in different forms, in different ways. But we're always generating energy and so which is used by the spirit...really depends on your belief about what spirit is and if it can be distinct from the energy the body is generating.
The Spirit can use many forms of energy....just as man can use many forms of energy - depending on purpose

Because what happens when the body STOPS generating? I think that is the key question that splits knowledge seekers between science and mysticism. Because let's be honest. I don't want to die. The thought that my spirit might live on is very comforting. And yet, without the idea of reincarnation to reduce the number of spirits, I jus don't feel like that makes sense outside of wishful thinking. A tree doesn't recycle seeds. It creates new seeds. Cells are not recycled. Cells die and new cells are born in their place. Energy itself changes forms but that form doesn't have to be coherent. In an explosion, bonds are broken and a lot of the released energy simply turns to heat. And heat is not what I'd call someone's "spirit".
Meditate on The First Law of Thermodynamics.....The Law of the Conservation of Energy.

But please give me your take on it. Is the spirit something definitely recycled? How do we know if it is when we have a strong motive to simply hold on to that belief?
I believe Spirits are Re-Incarnated.

I welcome your disagreement.
hence we go deeper.

I find no disagreement in what they say.
Without Qi the Spirit connection to the body is weak...and so the body becomes weak - as it is the Spirit that Animates the body.

ok. This is the part I wanted to focus on. Yes. The spirit animates the body. I've thought a lot about the subject of animation and what we consider "life" and at what state something that is "animate" vs "inanimate" is thought to be alive. This somewhat references back to our previous conversation on different levels of consciousness. So a tree, for example, may be conscious but not have the same level of consciousness as the animals living in the tree which don't have the same level of consciousness as the microorganisms living inside the animals living inside the tree. But they are all animated. And what animates them if not "energy"? We can call energy different things because it appears in different forms. The periodic table shows us different forms energy can take. And yes Air is energy because every component of air is on the periodic table and can be used as energy. However, I will simply take your point that only the oxygen component is used by the body. The output is carbon dioxide so that air would naturally have both. But then plants use that carbon dioxide so it is useful energy to them. But yes, what you said about oxygen as far as humans go, is fair.

What I'm trying to get at is that... like with a computer. How many parts can I take away before it is no longer a computer? How many parts can I take away before it will stop working? How many parts can I take away before I plug it in and absolutely nothing happens?

One of the things at issue here is what capabilities are because of the spirit and which are capabilities of the body? I'm proposing they are the same in that, if you take one away, the other will not work. If you disconnect a computer from electricity, it will "die". However, there is still some energy still in its components right after that. That's why when tech people say "turn it off and back on", the ones with more understanding usually say "wait up to 20 seconds" before turning it back on. So if you think about it, this is similar to how long the human body can be "Dead"...technically speaking, being the human cannot be brought back to "life". And how do we do that? We jump start them like you'd do a car. What does a car have to do? circulate fuels and electricity. So if the heart isn't pumping oxygen, brain cells can only survive for so long without it and so even if you can bring them back after that, they may be severely damaged or brain dead. And so the body can be "kept alive" but without the brain... its just a body. And it can have its parts taken and given to others.

Now a lot of people have this idea of the spirit as some kind of energy that is "attached" to the body and when the body dies it floats away. This is the view I'm challenging. What I think is that it's more like a cell phone running out of battery. You can get it down to 1% but at some point its going to shut itself down. When it restarts it is a fresh version of itself. It's RAM is cleared. The instructional identity of what it is, is saved in its programming, much like our DNA. But all of what it was doing at the time, the "memories" that drive its behavior within the bounds of its programming via other programs/"apps" that we load into RAM... all of what it is at the time, is FLUSHED when it loses power completely. That's why phones shutdown at 1% so that the OS can be in control of what is remembered at this "time of death".

What I'm proposing to you is that humans are the same. When we get "low" we get sleepy. Now... this doesn't mean we're about to die because our energy production is still going. It's just that our reserves are low. Even after death, the body is still going to be warm for a bit because cells are still alive creating energy until they run out of oxygen. But once those cells are dead, because I believe we are based upon "parallel processing" which is the foundation of the "collective" aspect of the collective consciousness... we are not the energy of 1 spirit, but the combined energy of all the cells in that body. But the energy of cells that do the thinking... the neurons... are in a hive collective. When they "think" it is a collective action of different groups of neurons "talking" to each other.

Think about it. We're always thinking of ourselves as 1 person. As separate. But we can clearly see that we are a collection of all these cells that live and die and are not reborn but rather replaced by new cells through the process of mitosis. And in that process cells divide just as single-cell organisms reproduce asexually. So then what is the difference between asexual reproduction and mitosis?

Do you see?

And collectively, you agree that we are 1 singular God. Right? You also know that "as above so below". So what I'm suggesting is simply an extension of that. I've seen how PCs have shifted from making 1 powerful processor to dual processors, then to dual-core processors, then 8 core processors, then 30, then 128, etc. So what sense does it make for 1 body to have only 1 spirit? Rather that, that 1 "spirit" is the sum total power of the entire system. And in reality the body is more of a innerspace of networked systems in what is relatively a biological universe that expanded (like the big bang) from the fertilization of the egg. That sperm was "alive". It had energy. It was animated. And when it joined the egg it now had the completely blueprints to produce stem cells that could lead the way into becoming the different systems that would be networked together. But this asexually reproducing colony has generation after generation of babies that expand that (what is to them a) "universe" just as our universe is full of "cells" or maybe not even that but rather "organelles" and the ones with biological "life" are the ones with a lot of water.

We look at any colonies, bee colonies, etc. we see how life reproduces. But for some reason we get trapped into the deception of scale. We think on our own scale. We think of ourselves as 4-7ft tall bipedal creatures made of small parts, just as everything else is made of small parts, but when it comes to the spirit, we revert into thinking it is alone a separate thing at our same scale. I don't think so. I think it is produced by each cell. And how much energy you can generate depends on how much mitochondria you have. And this is important because as the body changes, gets bigger, its needs more energy to power those systems. So if you develop a condition where you are no longer getting enough energy (oxygen, biomass, etc.) to power the body then it slowly turns off because everything requires energy to function. And if even the instructions for creating energy are corrupted over time then this would also affect cellular mitosis. And maybe that's triggered by the universe (the body) not getting any bigger and therefore triggering a contraction response (which is likely a reaction to gravitational forces like the forces affecting the size of a tree).

So just like we have multiple power plants spreading electricity throughout homes all across the world, and an attack on power plants would devastate the areas around them, I think the same thing happens inside the body. As long as we have enough power we're alive. But if the lights have gone out in the brain for too long then everything that person was is more like the neurons are all RAM. The neural pathways are still there but if too much of it dies what's left wont be the same person anyway because who they are, what they think, how they think, is all a product of that combined neural networking.

So again, I think the idea that we are 1 person is an illusion of the collective operation of all of our cells working together. Therefore the idea of the spirit being this meta-mystical singular thing, is also an illusion we create by not seeing that it is constantly generated and perceived by a singular consciousness that itself is the product of a "hive mind". It's like having 2 eyes that produce 1 singular image. If one eye is covered the image is still there but now you're only seeing from the perspective of that one eye. If you had an eye for each cell, would you even be able to "see"? Or would that be simply too much information to process? How would you even know which direction you were looking in? So this is why I think our singular experience is for the purpose of interacting with this 3D world (simulation or not) but that doesn't mean there is anything "single" about what we are. It's an illusion. When 2 people have sex, 2 universes are colliding. Our experience is different from the experiences at the cellular level. Their "intranet" is our nervous system. And it basically operates the same as our "internet". We think we're so clever but we're copying nature.

The Spirit can use many forms of energy....just as man can use many forms of energy - depending on purpose

Meditate on The First Law of Thermodynamics.....The Law of the Conservation of Energy.

I believe Spirits are Re-Incarnated.

Q: But what if the fundamental nature of all energy is the same? Ie. consciousness?

Not only is thinking analogous to electrical storms in the brain but it is electricity running through the nervous system that communicates with our muscles, causing our bodies to move.

Is seeing the electricity moving through the nervous system the same as seeing electricity moving through a circuit board?

In fact, I have thought about the first law. That's why my opinion is what it is.

Conservation of Energy doesn't mean that Energy stays the same. It just means that it isn't LOST when it changes forms. If, for example, it turns into heat, the heat generated by my computer cannot then OPERATE my computer. And without anything to contain heat, that heat gets absorbed into the coldness around it because it's looking for balance.

So realistically, if one lost their human body/container/vehicle there is no logical reason it would still be "coherent" or able to function in any kind of way.

NOW... let balance that by saying this....

If you could "Save" that energy into some form or medium, then maybe you could put it into a different body. But then that could be wishful thinking that doesn't correlate with how the natural world actually operates. Which only leaves an artificial means of doing the "upload" and "download".

However...

What if something of that spirit's experiences is "Save" biologically, in DNA? Then children and grandchildren carry on the spiritual nature of the person who came before. If that gene is "strong" then even in far distant future generations we would still see those certain features reoccurring. It doesn't mean the same "spirit" came back or was reinserted or reincarnated, but rather future generations, having enough of that code, found similar paths and decisions (referring back to the discussion on free will) that would either make it seem like the same person coming back or the same person but simply dealing with a new set of challenges and circumstances. If people are already predictable in many ways because of the constants and variables we cannot control, then we will most likely repeat many of the same behaviors which (if the person was famous or simply remembered) would cause others to believe that person has come back.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back