Black People : AIDS: Made In America?

I-khan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 27, 2005
Their are many internet resources on this subject.Below is just the tip of the iceberg. The only novel I know of that is similiar(in content)
is Behold the Pale Horse by the late William Cooper.
------------------------------------------
The forces behind Africa's ongoing degeneration are global government's complicity with the biopharmaceuticals and the biotechnology Industry led by the United States under US Monsanto's tightly held patents. Africa is not only earmarked as the biopharmaceutical laboratory for world science but it is slowly being converted into a major agribusiness biotech resource.

http://www.**************/waronaids/madeinamerica.php

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stop Giving People Toxic Drugs: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS. Individuals with AIDS and HIV-positive asymptomatic individuals, including pregnant women, have long been treated with toxic antiviral drugs (AZT, Protease Inhibitors, as well as Nevirapine) that can cause serious systemic injuries and even death. This is erroneously based on the assumption that HIV is the cause of AIDS. Furthermore, the long-term effects of these drugs on the composition of the human genomes have not been determined. Prior to October of 1997, I believed that HIV was the cause of AIDS based solely on the information that had been reported by the United States Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) and the AIDS establishment. However, my view was unquestionably changed when I evaluated the medical evidence on the worldwide AIDS epidemic. My findings clearly show: 1) The HIV-hypothesis is not supported by any medical fact and AIDS is caused by agents and factors other than HIV. 2) The proponents of the HIV-hypothesis have long overlooked crucial and essential medical evidence that clearly describes the real causes of AIDS. 3) The results of clinical studies on AZT, protease inhibitors, and nevirapine indicate that these agents can cause severe systemic damage, AIDS, and death. However, it is my opinion that the US Federal Drug Administration inappropriately approved these drugs to be given to pregnant women and individuals with serious health problems. My in-depth research findings are described in my book "Get All the Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS" in addition to my other articles [1-7]. Below are examples that were selected from a large body of evidence to illustrate my points." Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati Ph.D., President, Toxicologist, and Pathologist Toxi-Health International, 150 Bloom Dr., Dixon, California 95620, USA
Today

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/aids_part2.htm

----------------------------------------------------------
A Policy of Genocide

In his remarks, Dr. Muhammad quoted extensively from a 1985
article authored by Lyndon LaRouche, "The Looming Extinction of
the 'White Race'". In that piece, LaRouche documents that the
imperial policies intrinsic to oligarchism have set into motion
the self-destruction of the population levels and economies of
those "white" nations that have complicitly tolerated oligarchical
policies - most specifically the United States and Great Britain.
LaRouche states that since what the oligarchs call the "Great
White Race" is dying out at an accelerating rate, and threatening
the supremacy of the Anglo-American financial establishment, we
witness a fanatically Malthusian commitment to a policy of
genocide directed against people of colour; a genocide consciously
implemented through the conditionalities policies of the
International Monetary Fund (IMF).

"That," Dr. Muhammad charged, "is one of the reasons they've got
him locked up; because he's got the guts to tell the truth."
http://www.hackcanada.com/blackcrawl/consprcy/aids-2.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, "a disease-causing organism... refractory [resistant] to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease" appeared within "5 to 10 years." HIV is the first and only disease to fulfill such a definition.

Proving that AIDS emerged simultaneously in Africa and America in the late 1970s, Scientific American (March 1996) published, "The African AIDS Epidemic," which states: "One frequently mentioned explanation for the severe epidemic in the AIDS belt is that the virus originated here and continues to move outward from an epicenter of disease. But AIDS cases appeared in hospitals in Uganda and Rwanda at the same time they did in the West, and no stored human-tissue samples taken from Africans during the 1970s are HIV-positive."
http://www.netowne.com/conspiracy/konformist/manmadeaids.htm
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless of the continual promotion of the misleading spin about the alleged link of the HIV virus to African monkeys, from the research information available, the conclusion must be made that AIDS has always been man-made, and the only question is for people to prove to themselves exactly who made it and why.

AIDS is man-made says the homosexual M.D. Dr. Alan Cantwell Jr. in his book "Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot" (Aries Rising Press, P.O. Box 29532, Los Angeles, California 90029, Phone: 213-462-6458) and in the series based on his book published on the Internet by the homosexual organization Gay Today, the first installation which can be found at Queer Blood Genocide: First in a Series, as part of an AIDS Series on the "AIDS is man-made" conspiracy theory
http://www.universalway.org/aidsmanmade.html

----------------------------------------------------------
"The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and effective."

- Dr. Len Horowitz

Over the past few decades there is proof that government agencies have repeatedly exposed people to biological agents in secret experiments authorized by government agencies. We have read about the secret radiation experiments performed on unsuspecting U.S. citizens. There are over 500 documented criminal experiments that have been performed on people without their knowledge or consent. So the idea of AIDS as a biological experiment is not without precedent.
http://aidsbiowar.com/

My opinion on the topic is it's genocide.
A.I.D.S is manmade.There is no way someone can tell me that it came from a monkey in AFRICA.Bull****!
It was made to permit homosexuality and kill african americans.
Stop reproduction for the white man's sensus rate and remain the majority for them.
Have you noticed that when it started affecting white people it was an issue but when gays and minorites were dying from it it was ok.
Not everyone can get it even if they have sex or use needles from an infected person. Some genes are intollerant to the virus.
There is a cure,like there is a cure for everything but if we cured everything what would be the purpose of doctors? They found a cure but it only worked for african americans and hispanics so they destroyed it.
It's a plan to make the world white and alright!
They claim we have the most babies,black babies means natural born leaders and strength,knowledge and change, that's a threat!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back