Black People : AIDS: Made In America?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by I-khan, Jan 11, 2006.

1. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Their are many internet resources on this subject.Below is just the tip of the iceberg. The only novel I know of that is similiar(in content)
    is Behold the Pale Horse by the late William Cooper.
    ------------------------------------------
    The forces behind Africa's ongoing degeneration are global government's complicity with the biopharmaceuticals and the biotechnology Industry led by the United States under US Monsanto's tightly held patents. Africa is not only earmarked as the biopharmaceutical laboratory for world science but it is slowly being converted into a major agribusiness biotech resource.

http://www.**************/waronaids/madeinamerica.php

---------------------------------------------------------------

Stop Giving People Toxic Drugs: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS. Individuals with AIDS and HIV-positive asymptomatic individuals, including pregnant women, have long been treated with toxic antiviral drugs (AZT, Protease Inhibitors, as well as Nevirapine) that can cause serious systemic injuries and even death. This is erroneously based on the assumption that HIV is the cause of AIDS. Furthermore, the long-term effects of these drugs on the composition of the human genomes have not been determined. Prior to October of 1997, I believed that HIV was the cause of AIDS based solely on the information that had been reported by the United States Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) and the AIDS establishment. However, my view was unquestionably changed when I evaluated the medical evidence on the worldwide AIDS epidemic. My findings clearly show: 1) The HIV-hypothesis is not supported by any medical fact and AIDS is caused by agents and factors other than HIV. 2) The proponents of the HIV-hypothesis have long overlooked crucial and essential medical evidence that clearly describes the real causes of AIDS. 3) The results of clinical studies on AZT, protease inhibitors, and nevirapine indicate that these agents can cause severe systemic damage, AIDS, and death. However, it is my opinion that the US Federal Drug Administration inappropriately approved these drugs to be given to pregnant women and individuals with serious health problems. My in-depth research findings are described in my book "Get All the Facts: HIV Does Not Cause AIDS" in addition to my other articles [1-7]. Below are examples that were selected from a large body of evidence to illustrate my points." Mohammed Ali Al-Bayati Ph.D., President, Toxicologist, and Pathologist Toxi-Health International, 150 Bloom Dr., Dixon, California 95620, USA
    Today

http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/aids_part2.htm

----------------------------------------------------------
    A Policy of Genocide

In his remarks, Dr. Muhammad quoted extensively from a 1985
    article authored by Lyndon LaRouche, "The Looming Extinction of
    the 'White Race'". In that piece, LaRouche documents that the
    imperial policies intrinsic to oligarchism have set into motion
    the self-destruction of the population levels and economies of
    those "white" nations that have complicitly tolerated oligarchical
    policies - most specifically the United States and Great Britain.
    LaRouche states that since what the oligarchs call the "Great
    White Race" is dying out at an accelerating rate, and threatening
    the supremacy of the Anglo-American financial establishment, we
    witness a fanatically Malthusian commitment to a policy of
    genocide directed against people of colour; a genocide consciously
    implemented through the conditionalities policies of the
    International Monetary Fund (IMF).

"That," Dr. Muhammad charged, "is one of the reasons they've got
    him locked up; because he's got the guts to tell the truth."
    http://www.hackcanada.com/blackcrawl/consprcy/aids-2.txt

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Indeed, "a disease-causing organism... refractory [resistant] to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease" appeared within "5 to 10 years." HIV is the first and only disease to fulfill such a definition.

Proving that AIDS emerged simultaneously in Africa and America in the late 1970s, Scientific American (March 1996) published, "The African AIDS Epidemic," which states: "One frequently mentioned explanation for the severe epidemic in the AIDS belt is that the virus originated here and continues to move outward from an epicenter of disease. But AIDS cases appeared in hospitals in Uganda and Rwanda at the same time they did in the West, and no stored human-tissue samples taken from Africans during the 1970s are HIV-positive."
    http://www.netowne.com/conspiracy/konformist/manmadeaids.htm
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless of the continual promotion of the misleading spin about the alleged link of the HIV virus to African monkeys, from the research information available, the conclusion must be made that AIDS has always been man-made, and the only question is for people to prove to themselves exactly who made it and why.

AIDS is man-made says the homosexual M.D. Dr. Alan Cantwell Jr. in his book "Queer Blood: The Secret AIDS Genocide Plot" (Aries Rising Press, P.O. Box 29532, Los Angeles, California 90029, Phone: 213-462-6458) and in the series based on his book published on the Internet by the homosexual organization Gay Today, the first installation which can be found at Queer Blood Genocide: First in a Series, as part of an AIDS Series on the "AIDS is man-made" conspiracy theory
    http://www.universalway.org/aidsmanmade.html

----------------------------------------------------------
    "The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and effective."

- Dr. Len Horowitz

Over the past few decades there is proof that government agencies have repeatedly exposed people to biological agents in secret experiments authorized by government agencies. We have read about the secret radiation experiments performed on unsuspecting U.S. citizens. There are over 500 documented criminal experiments that have been performed on people without their knowledge or consent. So the idea of AIDS as a biological experiment is not without precedent.
    http://aidsbiowar.com/

2. ibrahim

ibrahim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ghana
    Student
    Ratings:
    +122
    I remember when i was 5 or so. someone told me AIDS stands for
    Americans Idea of Discouraging Sex

3. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    My opinion on the topic is it's genocide.
    A.I.D.S is manmade.There is no way someone can tell me that it came from a monkey in AFRICA.Bull****!
    It was made to permit homosexuality and kill african americans.
    Stop reproduction for the white man's sensus rate and remain the majority for them.
    Have you noticed that when it started affecting white people it was an issue but when gays and minorites were dying from it it was ok.
    Not everyone can get it even if they have sex or use needles from an infected person. Some genes are intollerant to the virus.
    There is a cure,like there is a cure for everything but if we cured everything what would be the purpose of doctors? They found a cure but it only worked for african americans and hispanics so they destroyed it.
    It's a plan to make the world white and alright!
    They claim we have the most babies,black babies means natural born leaders and strength,knowledge and change, that's a threat!

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    DID ANY BODY CATCH THAT DOCUMENTRY ON THE CREATION OF AIDS IN THE CONGO? BELGIUM SCIENTIS WHO TESTED "POLIO" VACCINES ON THESE PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH POLIO HAD LONG BEEN CURED? VERY INTERESTING.

I BELIEVE IT AIRED ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL

5. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Black stay back,brown stick around but white is alright!

6. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    In a book entitled The River: A Journey to the Source of HIV and AIDS by Edward Hooper and Bill Hamilton, the authors postulate the theory that in the 1950s European scientists developed the disease AIDS while experimenting in the former central African country of the Belgian Congo.

They used the indigenous Congolese people as guinea pigs when testing a polio vaccine, and this is how the disease spread throughout the central and southern part of the continent.

The results of their research refutes the so-called "Green Monkey" theory, rendering it contrived and chimerical at best. (The "Green Monkey" theory is what American and European scientists claim is the origin of the AIDS disease and the HIV virus.) The following is an excerpt from a critic of the book:

"For all the devastation and suffering AIDS has caused worldwide, we have devoted surprisingly little attention to its beginnings. Former UN official and BBC correspondent Edward Hooper hopes to find the source of AIDS in The River, a stunningly comprehensive, yet deeply engaging scientific history of the disease.

Through more than 10 years of research, comprising of over 600 interviews and untold hours of library work, Hooper has uncovered a complex, interlocking set of stories - of scientific research, of medical assistance to the Third World, of political and economic exigencies that drive the courses of our lives - and brought them together in over 1,000 pages of text, footnotes, references, and illustrations.

His thesis - that HIV made the jump from simians to humans via the administration of oral polio vaccine in Africa in the 1950s - is still controversial, but his arguments are powerful, broad, and undeniable - all that is lacking is conclusive proof. Like a good scientist (and, sad to say, unlike any HIV researcher to date), he offers several easy tests of his hypothesis.

His tales of brilliant epidemiological deductions, biochemical comparisons, and physiological insights ought to convince the medical establishment that the answer can and should be found, both to help us deal with the current crisis and to keep us from creating new ones of its ilk.

In a litigation-weary world, though, it seems that it will take the kind of tireless, impartial research found in The River to show us - and our leaders - that blame should take a back seat to truth when extreme circumstances demand it."

(Rob Lightner)

This is what I believe to be the truth about the origin of the AIDS virus in Africa...

7. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    In this country AIDS was first recognized as a national tragedy in the early '80s, as a result of the abnormal sexual activity of Caucasian homosexuals. Millions of them died - and are still dying. Huge numbers infected others - including (those who were married) their wives - in the process. The dreadful disease continues to ravage and plague the land.

The reason AIDS spread throughout the Caucasian heterosexual community so quickly is because married Caucasian males would come home from their offices, take off their 3-piece business suits and put on a pair of pink panties and go man-hunting at night...then come home and bed with their wives...and their wives passed it on to both the their own heterosexual community and, subsequently, the African-American heterosexual community as well...

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I ALSO HEARD A THEORY THAT HIV WAS USED TO TRY AND ERADICATE THE AFRIKAN POPULATION OF HATI IN THE EIGHTIES. OR AT THE LEAST EXPERIMENT.

9. I-khan

I-khan Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +47
    Another interesting thing:proving that AIDS emerged simultaneously in Africa and America in the late 1970s, Scientific American (March 1996) published, "The African AIDS Epidemic," which states: "One frequently mentioned explanation for the severe epidemic in the AIDS belt is that the virus originated here and continues to move outward from an epicenter of disease. But AIDS cases appeared in hospitals in Uganda and Rwanda at the same time they did in the West, and no stored human-tissue samples taken from Africans during the 1970s are HIV-positive."

10. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    We should also acknowledge there's a difference between HIV and AIDS.

HIV is a virus that destroys the immune system leading to AIDS.

AIDS simply means a you have acquired a deficient or malfunctioning immune system.

IF you have cancer, TB, pnumonia or any type of major infection that you can't fight off...you technically have AIDS.
    IF you are malnurished and can't mainain a healthy immune system, you have a form of AIDS.

So when we read all these reports about Africans dying of "AIDS" they are actally being deceptive.

Most people who die of disease and malnutrition eventually developed AIDS before they died because they're immune system was wiped out and they couldn't fight it.
    This has almost always been the case since the beginning of time.

However, if we examine these Africans to see if they were actually HIV positive......I'm sure it would tell a different story.