Chief Elder Osiris : Afrikan Leaders Are The Mirror of The People They Lead

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
On behalf of Ngone [ngonea@yahoo. com]:
GREETINGS DR. OJO,
LONG TIME, JUST READ YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE BLAME GAME, IT WAS SO ON POINT. JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW, NOT THAT YOU NEED ME TO CO-SIGN, LOL.
HOW ARE YOU?
LIVING IN GHANA HAS BEEN SUCH A DEEP, EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR ME, IT HAS BEEN HEART WRENCHING AT TIMES AND HEAVENLY AT OTHER TIMES.
THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SO MUCH CONSUMED WITH SURVIVAL AND POVERTY CONSCIOUSNESS THAT THEY WOULD ROB THEIR OWN MOTHERS. NOT MANY SEEM TO TAKE PRIDE IN DOING WHAT IS HONORABLE, FAIR AND JUST IN THEIR ACTIONS, JUST GET WHAT YOU CAN GET ANYWAY YOU CAN SEEMS TO BE THE ORDER OF THE DAY. IT MAKES MY HEART SO SAD TO KNOW THAT ALL THOSE RACIST WHITE AUTHORS LIKE LOCKE, GODDARD, WHO WROTE BOOKS ABOUT UN-CIVILIZED AFRICANS, IF NOT THEN, IS NOW TRUE.
THEY SEEM TO HAVE LOST ALL DIGNITY,
NO DESIRE TO LOVE EACH OTHER. ME, I'M A TARGET FOR EVERY KIND OF ROBBERY AND CON-GAME YOU CAN NAME. JUST A BIG BAG OF MONEY TO THESE PEOPLE IN CAPE COAST…
SEEMS LIKE AS LONG AS YOUR A TOURIST YOU WELCOMED, ‘AKWAABA’, THEY SAY HERE IN GHANA, BUT THE MINUTE THEY FIND OUT YOU HAVE COME HOME TO STAY, LOOK OUT!
I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED, BUT SOMEHOW WILL FIND THE COURAGE TO FIND INNER-STANDING AND FORGIVENESS FOR THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS OF THE PEOPLE HERE IN CAPE COAST. THIS AREA IS PRETTY BACKWATER, SO IT WOULD BE WRONG FOR ME TO SAY ALL GHANAIANS ARE THE SAME, WHICH WOULD BE FOOLISH.
WELL, SORRY FOR SUCH A SOMBER MESSAGE, JUST THOUGHT I COULD REACH OUT AND BE REAL WITH YOU ABOUT MY EXPERIENCE HERE IN THE MOTHERLAND.
A LOT OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE DIASPORA ARE STILL HAVING ROMANTIC ILLUSIONS ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN AFRIKA.
LIKE YOU SAID IN YOUR MESSAGE, UNTIL WE FACE OURSELVES, CHANGE OURSELVES, BECOME ACCOUNTABLE FOR OURSELVES, AND THEREBY BECOME OUR SAVIOR-SELVES, AS YOU ALREADY KNOW, NOTHING MUCH WILL CHANGE HERE.

PEACE AND LOVE

SISTA NGON'E
P.S. This is a private communication from Sista Ngone. Sista Ngone is an American of African origin who finally decided – despite all the odds – to return to the lands of her ancestors. And she chose to return to Ghana some two to three years ago.
I decided to share her views and experience with you all, leaving you all to come to your own individual conclusions.
This is REALITY CHECK – this is news from the Home Front without any rose-colored glasses or illusions.
Dr. Valentine Ojo
Tall Timbers, Maryland
__._,_.___

The Way We Came, Is The Way We Are To Return

The Way We Came, Is The Way We Are To Return

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

goddess Ngonea and I go back some years and I can say, I developed a strong spiritual connection with sister Ngonea and over the years I was able to share the vision given to me by our First Way Ancestors concerning the True Meaning of the action of our journey to North america at the bottom of the white man ships, being hauled as Chattel to be inducted into an institution call Slavery,and that experience came to be known as Chattel slavery.

My dear beloved goddess Ngonea and I have had long discussion concerning the itch she had that was getting more pronounce upon her, the itch to return Home back to Afrika and I can hear her now telling me, Chief Elder I understand what you are telling me, but I must get away from america and I can not wait and she even asked me to consider on making the return as well and these are the words I said to goddess Ngonea, sister I know what you are feeling and if you must make the move now, then go with my desire that it serve you to heal that itch, but I can not make the journey back to our Home Land as just a settler, because to return as such and given the knowledge I have of Afrika and Afrikan people, Afrika as is now will eat us up alive.

Now I did not mean that literally, but I meant it environmentally, plus that is not the way it has been prophesied for the Children of the Middle passage to return and I told goddess Ngonea, but my sister if you must return now, then go and serve as the trail blazer for the Mass exodus of your Sisters and Brothers here in america by way of the middle passage, be the Trail blazer in the sense of revealing what goddess Ngonea is sharing with us at this Time.

If you are black and the victim of Chattel Slavery, and is not Spiritually in tune with the Spiritual significance of that entire event that brought Afrikans to america, the Diaspora, in the bottom of the devilish white man ships, then what I spiritually share with you concerning that event and express to you, indicating to you that just as there was a particular way we came to the Diaspora, such is the way we are to return.

I am speaking physically collectively, en mass we came, under the control of a devilish Human Being that express so much contempt toward us Black people until they felt capable of personifying themselves as God and went about the action of expressing their arrogance and a will to spite the All Eternal and Infinity Energy and took it upon themselves to reclassify Black people to be no more worth than 3/5 of a Human being, a goal they had in Mind to transform us into, yet knowing that the other 2/5 of the Black Being represent the soul of that Being Divinity and must not be tampered with, so here we are now masquerading around as a 3/5 Human Being, portraying all of the anti-nature that come with being Human.

Based on the fact of our Reality and the Truth of the Black condition and the cause thereof, our First Way ancestors revealed the vision of that place call Afrika and those people calling themselves Afrikans and Human and that is why I share with you the Truth of our Black situation in america, the rest of the Diaspora and of Afrikans in Afrika and the Truth is, Reparation is the symbol of the Arc ( Ark ) that is in keeping of the meaning, significance, and Motion of the Sirius Star System, meaning that the event of Chattel Slavery was in fact riding in the Arc boat of Reparation, which is destined to complete the Arc cycle of movement that will take us back to the point of origin of our capture and we must all be in the Reparation Arc en mass,because it is so designed, the way we came is the way we must return, not singular individually but plural collectively

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back