Black People : African American History

nada

Destee said:
what? ... that's your answer to my question?

:heart:

Destee

You notice that I also did not say that the white pride sites are any worse or better. I just think that what we are all looking for is someplace closer to the middle. The only thing that is black and white is old movies. But this does not fit into either site.

I realize that neither site is going to agree with my view point so I might as well quit posting correct? I will just go back to my Island and sit in the sun as an uniformed nationalistic, content in my belief that I am what I am, not what somebody from the USA, no matter what color, wants me to be.
via con dios, toma bien tempo

bienamor said:
You notice that I also did not say that the white pride sites are any worse or better. I just think that what we are all looking for is someplace closer to the middle. The only thing that is black and white is old movies. But this does not fit into either site.

I realize that neither site is going to agree with my view point so I might as well quit posting correct? I will just go back to my Island and sit in the sun as an uniformed nationalistic, content in my belief that I am what I am, not what somebody from the USA, no matter what color, wants me to be.
via con dios, toma bien tempo

You've still not answered my question, why are you here if you feel about us like you say.

We've never claimed to be able to satisfy your needs, and we're certainly not trying to make you be anything.

You've only given more reasons why you should not be here ... yet you remain ... why?

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back