Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : A New Standard of beauty (video)

IFE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing this Sister IFE.

I enjoyed it and agree with #AmberStarks

She is beautiful and we all are beautiful ... here is her web site ... consciouscoils.com

I even did the challenge, searching google for beautiful women and this is what it gave me :

google-search-beautiful-women.png

Much like the Amber's results.

It is an uphill climb but we are on our way!

I have been natural many years and it was the young Sisters on the Internet that encouraged me too!

The babies will lead us ... or something like that ... i have heard.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Did you notice how when she asked the ladies how many believed it when she said said all of you are beautiful, not many agreed.
I look forward to the day when the word beautiful slides out of our mouths like butter.
I think the Church may be partial responsible for this. The church teaches that vanity is a sin. Some women confuse vanity and beautiful, and may think referring to themselves as beautiful is vanity.
You are beautiful, Sister.
Not only to look at. The way you operate our home away from home/Destee.com is beautiful.

Did you notice how when she asked the ladies how many believed it when she said said all of you are beautiful, not many agreed.
I look forward to the day when the word beautiful slides out of our mouths like butter.
I think the Church may be partial responsible for this. The church teaches that vanity is a sin. Some women confuse vanity and beautiful, and may think referring to themselves as beautiful is vanity.
You are beautiful, Sister.
Not only to look at. The way you operate our home away from home/Destee.com is beautiful.

Ohhhhhhhhh ... :cry: ... Thank You Sister ... :cry: ... :love:

My Mother always taught me that pretty is as pretty does.

Of course the world has a totally different standard, but I believed every word that came from my Mother's mouth no matter what other sources said. While i had my Mother's wisdom to guide me, I'd imagine that it is not so easy as that these days. In fact, I know it. The media is so big, bombarding the world with images of beauty / pretty being other than how you behave ... all about how you look based on the standard they present ... whew ... it's hard for young women i think ... threads like this and all of us challenging these standards is great!

I didn't see people responding to her question, but could tell from her comments, some did not agree.

Thanks again for sharing this, encouraging us all!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back