Black People : 2012 - The fall of the last psuedo-prophecy/2013 The New Beginning

tzolkin07_01.gif

calendars.jpg

The Mayan calendear has a wheel within a wheel. The one everyone is talking about is called the Haab and its the one with 365 days. The "other" mayan calendar is called Tzolk'in. It has 260 days in a year. And it's going to end its 13th b'ak'tun (cycle) on the coming March 31st 2013.

For those with an eye, this 'window' is there and available. Do with it what you may ....:jumping:

Peace:heart:

Forecast for today.

http://www.mayanmajix.com/TZOLKIN/DT/DT.html

I believe that one is the Solar calendar (Haab) where as the other is a lunar calendar which has 13 cycles.

A lunar month is about 28 days. Divide 365/13= 28.0769

364.25/13=28.01. Which is a very accurate system.

This is very similar to the sidereal calendar that I use with 13 solar months allowing for the transit through the 13th constellation Ophiuchus which I have been talking about for years. However, since the sun is not in Ophiuchus for an entire solar month, the lunar 13 month system is more accurate measure of lunar reckoning.

I don't have an eye/can't see it. Can you explain it to me :wave:
:) I'm sure you have an eye brotha Zim .. my response would be dependant upon your knowledge base. But brotha Omo has alluded to it in many posts (and he is a great teacher). Eye suggest you read the thread Sideread Astrology and Zodiac as a base, and then perhaps investigate the 'procession of equinoxes'. The galactic alignment, Mayan and Nommo prophecies are all pertinent to this Time.

:) I'm sure you have an eye brotha Zim .. my response would be dependant upon your knowledge base. But brotha Omo has alluded to it in many posts (and he is a great teacher). Eye suggest you read the thread Sideread Astrology and Zodiac as a base, and then perhaps investigate the 'procession of equinoxes'. The galactic alignment, Mayan and Nommo prophecies are all pertinent to this Time.

Yeah ,yeah!

And I will not explain how the two are related. But excellent point my Sister, one calendar runs clockwise, the other counter clockwise. One represents the revolution of the sun, the other the orbit of the moon. The rotation of the earth is not as even as we think it is. There is another thread I posted here years back concerning conjunctions and 60 year cycles. I don't want to elaborate further and spoil the gumbo!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back