Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

Look at the graph below from the Wall Street Journal then my comments will follow:

chnk.jpg

And actually, the numbers for the black collective is lower than that. But peep. We at the bottom of the barrel where the dust and cob webs are and we even got a Voting Rights Act whereas the Asians, who are at the top of the bracket, don't have a Voting Rights Act to protect them--not to mention the Asians barely vote, if ever.

What gives?

All our opinions matter, so may I ask how come black voting hasn't changed this dynamic for us? This dynamic stretches all the way back to Reconstruction.

In 1965 at the March on Washington, Dr. King observed:

One hundred years later, the Negro lives on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity.

How can this be explained and justified? Where can we find someone who can be creative and tell us our eyes are deceiving us to all this true data we witnessing?

Where are the "optics" advocates? What "practical" arguments can be made against these hard facts we seeing?

A very interesting phenomena occurs around voting time. Many black power/racism-white supremacy/panafrican/black everything personas are some of the main advocates of a proven broken system. Think about this: "racism-white supremacy" is alive and well in every facet of our lives 24/7 except when it comes to voting :lol: Any other time and space, it's about black empowerment and we can't trust the "white devil" or none of his devices.

Somehow, by some unknown grandiose act of human decency, this "white devil" plays fair when it comes to the voting system :lol:

Black voting somehow neutralizes his "supremacy" over our daily lives and he's unable to fizzle with our votes. At the voting booth, "racism-white supremacy" can't come across the line because voting is fair and honest and brings great benefits and gains to black people and the "white racists" hate that that's why they don't want you to vote.

Let knowledge NOT be born on voting day, because, you see, voting makes us all equal :grouphug1:

Somehow the act of black voting protects black people from "white supremacy."

And the excuses they try and argue are so illogical it gives debating a bad name.

And the reason why I don't laugh too hard is because of what we mentioned earlier on which is it becomes serious when we make those excuses analogous to one who is in a long, abused relationship and, like we pointed out is the case, they (the abused) will do everything they can to make the abuser look better than the abused is because the abused don't wanna leave the relationship.

The abused now has a job therefore as a surrogate for the abuser and to protect the abuser--even in the face of all things logical:

"I don't get beat that bad," or "It's not all the time," or "Yes, I lost vision due to the beating in my right eye but my left eye still works," or "My abuser is just misunderstood...deep down inside, my abuser is a great person and will one day change."

:research:

by race.png

By the way, do you recognize this guy?

taney.png

That's Roger Taney, the Chief Judge who decided the Dredd Scott decision 1857. You know, the one who said black people not people at all. Well, care to guess whether he was a Dem or a Repub? You guessed it...he was a Democrat.

I'm sure someone will respond, "Oh that's just silly and negative, you're asking people to lose hope...that happened way back in 1857...things have changed for black people...but they have to vote so we can keep our gains."

ab11.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back