Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations."

Any black person or person of color that doesn't vote in this election, is a traitor to the race!!!!! Any black person or person of color that encourages others not to vote is worse!!!!

I wouldnt go so far as to say traitor of the race in all cases but definitely naive and uninformed.

"No Supreme Court, liberal or conservative, will stop the war in Iraq, or redistribute the wealth of this country, or establish free medical care for every human being. Such fundamental change will depend, the experience of the past suggests, on the actions of an aroused citizenry, demanding that the promise of the Declaration of Independence--an equal right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness--be fulfilled." unquote

https://progressive.org/op-eds/howard-zinn-despair-supreme-court/
Howard Zinn has a lot of problems with our Constitution which unlike Middle East Tribalism makes it possible for a variety of people to get along and work together. Another Communist buzz word, "redistribution of wealth." That means the "government" taking your paycheck and giving it to Marx.

Thus, your arguments against voting in this election is false. I will see you in 2020 about voting then

What in the world are you talking about? That is Perfection who argued against voting. I argued against blaming Black people for the election of Trump. We suffer for a lack of reading comprehension.

Any black person or person of color that doesn't vote in this election, is a traitor to the race!!!!! Any black person or person of color that encourages others not to vote is worse!!!!

Any Black person who thinks writing this is an intelligent statement, thinks exactly like White Racists. White Racists love to use terms like Race traitor. He is a traitor to our race for voting for Obama, or traitor to our race for supporting Black people. That is how they think and talk. Are you now going to continue to copy the worst of their people's antics?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back