Food Discussion : Have you ate or cooked frogs legs?

Have you ate frogs legs?

• No

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
The Taste so Divine

Has anyone one cooked or ate frogs legs?

My boss is frying up some frog legs and bring some to work for me to try...He says it tastes like chicken, and I've also heard this from some other people...

And I've heard others say otherwise.

99e1ddf8937e9d61186b6f5e5e76233a.jpg

Greetings MsInterpret...

While I have not yet tasted frog legs fryed... I have had them sautéed in a butter sauce. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them...So if you ever have the opportunity to try them and you change your mind...fed-x them overnight to me. I'm sure I'll find a way of disposing then for you....lol lol lol lol Now let's talk about gator meat...lol :eek: :nono:

Lilpea.. :1on1:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Contrary to this "cuisine's" popularity in my native southeast, no, I have never eaten nor cooked them.

Actually, I have a life-long fear and aversion of/to frogs....I wouldn't even touch one in Life Science or Biology class for that "Lab/Dissection" grade. :SuN048:

But in Florida, coastal Georgia and Louisiana, they are eaten by many or in any seaside/riverside city/town, I would imagine.

.......Lord, lord...you and my mother-in-law sister cherryblossom; this woman kills snakes and everything else, but a frog, man...she couldn't stand to look at em, lol. For some reason, this draws me to the biblical plague of frogs...rivet, rivet:)...Peace In my sister friend.

yuck!!

I went to the everglades and for lunch They gave us fried frog legs and gator meat. The gator tasted like salty 1/2 cooked chicken b/c it was pink and sort of tough. The frog legs tasted like bland boil chicken wings even though it was fried. The frog legs turned white like cooked chicken meat. My turned just like it did when I ate buffalo meat. I didn't like it at all. I'll stick to poultry.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back